A word of thanks to chitra maam.

Discussion in 'Ask ChitVish' started by crossiants, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Krsnapriya

Krsnapriya Senior IL'ite

Dear Chitra Aunty,

This is the first time I am writing to you although I have been regularly ( almost daily) cooking using your recipes. I lost my mother just before my marriage and I didn't know even basic cooking at that time. Thanks to you, I have been able to delight my family with a variety of dishes. I can't thank you enough. I have tried several of your recipes and all of them turn out perfect. People think I am a seasoned cook:)
    Also, We worship Lord Jagannath deities at home. We offer everything we cook as Neivedyam and honor the prasadam. So, I am able to do a little bit of service to the Lord because of your efforts.
    Today, we purchased a Godrej MW oven , simply based on my confidence in you.Will try the MW recipes and let you know.

Thank You Very Much once again,

Hare Krishna,

Krishnapriya.

2 people like this.
  2. Krsnapriya

Krsnapriya Senior IL'ite

Dear Chitra Aunty,

This is the first time I am writing to you although I have been regularly ( almost daily) cooking using your recipes. I lost my mother just before my marriage and I didn't know even basic cooking at that time. Thanks to you, I have been able to delight my family with a variety of dishes. I can't thank you enough. I have tried several of your recipes and all of them turn out perfect. People think I am a seasoned cook:)
    Also, We worship Lord Jagannath deities at home. We offer everything we cook as Neivedyam and honor the prasadam. So, I am able to do a little bit of service to the Lord because of your efforts.
    Today, we purchased a Godrej MW oven , simply based on my confidence in you.Will try the MW recipes and let you know.

Thank You Very Much once again,

Hare Krishna,

Krishnapriya.

3. pingpong

pingpong Senior IL'ite

Dear Chittuma,

I cannot stop myself from posting in this thread.

After my studies, I was out of India for few year before marriage. Hence I knew bit of cooking and I was a decent cook before marriage. But I never used to make delicacies. Even if I try one or two (by referring to recipes in Internet), it did not turn out great. So I was not very enthusiastic to try new recipes. I am a regular visitor to IL and have been reading Ask Chitvish forum for the past one year and I try new recipes posted by you. I could make a (happy!!) mark in my husband's heart. Both me and my husband tried three sweets from your Diwali list. I made all three in no time and it was widely appreciated by my friends and colleagues. I was literally in cloud nine. I sing your praises to all my friends and colleagues and invite them to visit your forum. Thanks for the change that you brought in my life!!

4. ArunaRSanthosh

ArunaRSanthosh Platinum IL'ite

Chitra Mam

Thank you so much for the preparation you have given for 2 Bath-powders for a smooth & blemish free complexion.
    I have a doubt mam
    Chandanakattai + agil whats that??
    Elakkai pattai ?is it elaikai?
    can soapnut be used for body wash, i have heard its for hair wash
    Then in shikakai you have told Korai kizangu ,can it be used for hair?,kindly clear my doubt mam
    Another doubt is I have 11 month son, who is crawling, so his legs have become very very dark, can you help me to get rid of this mam.
    I couldnt see the reply option in the home remedies thread, so Im asking it here.

5. ArunaRSanthosh

ArunaRSanthosh Platinum IL'ite

Mam I have another doubt I am feeding my son who is 11 months, many say I have become thin, i thought it may be because of feeding. According to my height and age I have to gain 5-7 kilos, kindly give me some ideas to gain weight.I like to gain weight gradually and also in a healthy way.

6. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

I too want to express my sincere thanks to her. croissants good to see that u have taken initiative in thanking such a great person.

7. S.Vaishnavee

S.Vaishnavee New IL'ite

Dear Cithra Madam,

I too want to join to express my thanks to you.I follow many of your recipes in my kitchen.Everytime when Iam trying out your recipes,I get applause from my family members.Infact I learnt cooking only through trying out your recipes.

8. pradhmi

pradhmi New IL'ite

Dear Chithra Ma,

I start to cook all urs... expect sweets... I love to cooking now....... Can u pls teach us our traditional old age time foods which r really good one...

Thanks a lot ma, I am nt in age of blessing you I am in the age of getting blessing for you ma

9. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hi Pradhmi,

Please check the Old is Gold link :-D

10. godsgift123

godsgift123 New IL'ite

Thank you so much in advance...tomrw im going to try your sweet recipe.