1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Virus Inside The Heart!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, May 9, 2011.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Welcome back, Malar. We all missed you, your lively replies and livelier blogs.

This time there is a part of your reply I am going to object. And object very strongly. You can't call yourself a hard-hearted software engineer. And you can't pull that kind of a lie to me.

For I have read your whole book, Anroru Naal. A hard-hearted woman could not have written that kind of a story.

I am happy that this was the first blog you read and that it made you happy. When we read about these people we realize that we can't be like them. You see I made it clear that I can never be like him even in the blog. But at the same time we are able to recognise a longing somewhere in the corner of our minds, that we want to be like him. If my reader could recognize that longing my mission as a writer would have been accomplished.

About your serial in the stories section I would love to have that kind of an indulgence. But I have to deny myself the pleasure for the time being. So many things are happening around and I am struggling to keep pace. May be after one or two weeks when I will have completed a major project (in fact three projects in one) I will be relatively free. If you can send the links I will happily read the story.

thanks for coming in, Malar,
    sridhar

2. varalotti

You are most welcome, Nithin. Read today's blog as well.
    sridhar

3. varalotti

Dear Malathi,

When I saw that hovering eyes, the moon and the horizon avatar I knew that this blog was a hit. I know very well that you break your silence only in the case of very good blogs.

I made my engineer friend read all the fb. He was more happy about being endorsed by some of the world's finest women. Whatever goodness he had in him was reinforced by the words of the women here.

People like him are needed more in this days of mistrust and suspicion. I am really happy that he chose to reveal the incident to me and that I was able to bring it to you, to your happiness and satisfaction.

If it is a hardware engineer who started this week, it's going to be a Police Inspector who is going to end this week. In these two categories of people, especially the latter one, there are many, many bad specimens. But I am focusing only on the good ones, though they may be few and far between.

Thanks for coming in and glorifying this blog,
    love,
    sridhar

4. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Very touching story Sir...How many people in real life could be like that Engineer? Glad I read this blog...

5. varalotti

thanks a lot ice. You are right. Many people can't be like him. That makes the blog interesting and touching.
    sridhar