1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A view on hyd bomb blast

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sandhya19, Aug 27, 2007.

1. sandhya19

sandhya19 New IL'ite

I felt like writing something on this issue,I cannot write sophisticated language hence using simple one.
    There was a bomb blast in two places in hyd on 25th August,saturday.As usual it might be a terrorist attack.i never used to feel so much when these happened in past at various places,but because it took place in the city i live in.now i am able to understand what it is like.
    it used to be cheerful thought to go to Lumbini park or Gokul chat,no hyderabadi might have not missed going to the places,but now the thought of these two places brings a shiver into my body.i had been to that chat bandar so many times.
    when tne blasting took place,my father was just some distance away from Gokul chat,he was in koti itself,he just missed it,thank god!but what about those who have lost their lives and got injured?
    I have seen on the local TV channels dead bodies hear and there,everywhere blood under the chairs,in the plates and bowls,inthe wash basin,everywhere.
    The number of dead given by one channel is 42,another is 40,by a news paper is 38.it's easy to say so many and so many have died ,injured,but each and every person is important in his own way to his family and friends.
    It's not just a matter of 42 have died and 50 have injured but also all the family members and friends who love them and who are depended on them.
    Among the deceased there is one sister who went to buy Rakhi for her bother,a brother who came to buy books for his sister,a guy from district who came to hyd for engineering counselling,a house surgeon doing his internship,who might have become a doctor in another three months,a family of four-man,on whom two widowed sisters are depended,his wife and two sons,seven engineering students from Maharashtra,who came to picnic to hyd,as many people lost their lives so many truths of their lives.:cry:
    what is their fault that they have gone through it and the injured are going through,what is the plight of their loved ones seeing them in such bad conditions.
    who is responsible for this?
    i have seen on news channel opposition parties held present AP govt responsible and wanted the CM to resign.
    any particular group has not been named,but what do they get by killing innocent people with whom they donot have even remotest link.
    why target the common people,what have they done to go through all this?
    what humans:evil: are they who get happiness by being the cause for so much bloodshed?
    Whatever it may be,whoever has done it has been successful in his cruel plan,that means GOD has been with them.why does God give his consent in fulfilling such cruel and inhuman endeavours?
    what can we as COMMOM PEOPLE can do to avoid and stop such inhuman acts?

2. Rajjo

Rajjo Junior IL'ite

Its really sad wht happened in Hyd, being a hyderabadi myself and been to Gokul Chat hell lot of times i couldnt believe tht any such thing has happened there. I actually started shivering when i heard the news. I just couldnt stop myself frm calling up my parents and checking if they were safe, though it was around midnight in India.
    I really feel sad for the families who lost their loved ones. :icon_frown:

regds

3. Nivedi

Nivedi New IL'ite

Sandhya - Thank heavens for the luck that smiled on your father. It is indeed sad to see all that blood and tangled bodies and the gloom that had befallen so many families.

I was a resident of Hyderabad for a short time and I have visited Gokul Chat a couple of times. It was always a crowded place with people who came to spend some time after their shopping. There can be no Hyderabadi who has not visited Gokul Chat - such was their popularity.

In this era and age there seems to be no rules or ethics that govern our lives. Someone gets punished for the mistakes of someone else! Everytime a blast occurs, the local Netas visit the area, they offer condolences, announce ex-gratia payments and order an enquiry. The media covers everything and keeps bombarding people with news for a couple of days. The public talk about it. And then life goes on as usual leaving the affected families to cry and weep for themselves. The real culprits never get punished.

4. Tulasi

Tulasi Silver IL'ite

Hi Sandhya,
    I have etv at my home here. also read eenadu paper. After seeing all those scenes in tv its so heart breaking. I also went through same exact questions like you did. so many innocent people got killed with out their fault..who will answer those families? I don't know what we can do as common people..
    Tulasi

Last edited: Aug 28, 2007
  5. Shobanag

Shobanag Bronze IL'ite

So sorry to hear about the blasts in Hyd. Hope all of you who have families there are OK. You are all in my prayers today.

Shobana

6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sandhya,

My heart too cried out like yours when I read about the tragic news. I wish there were answers.
    My heartfelt sympathies for all those who suffered and are suffering.

L, Kamla

7. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Very bad incident. Tremendously felt sorry for all those people died and their family. May god be with them. Why to target common people? I thank god, that we are from India and India is one of the SAFEST countries comparing other's like Iraq, Palestine, Lebanon, korea.... now the recent happenings are taking us............... there. :idontgetit:

8. krish22

krish22 Senior IL'ite

Hi Sandhya,

You wrote what I am thinking.I was freezed after hearing those news and couldn't stop thinking about it.Still I feel scared very much as it is agitating my thoughts.

May god bless us with peace.
    Krish.

9. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Sandhya
    Thanks for writing this article. you have written so beautiful and touching words describe what we are thinking.
    It is true and tragic the sufferings of innocent people. This is the time to lean on God for strength. We cannot explain the why but this is kali yuga and we need to pray for strength.
    You really have written so well. like it a lot. Thanks
    The families who are suffering and affected are in our prayers.
    regards
    anandchitra

10. sandhya19

sandhya19 New IL'ite

hi anandchitra,
    i saw ur post today.thanks a lot for your compliments,it will make me more confident to write

sandhya:thankyou2: