1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Twisted Love Story-ii(part 3)

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by PoojaShah, May 28, 2016.

1. PoojaShah

PoojaShah Gold IL'ite

Sorry for late posting.. After I came from hospital, mom had to be hospitalized. So couldn't write.

Natasha's parents were speechless with shock at first. Her dad was too moved to speak. Her mom was sobbing. ' Don't worry... I am blissfully happy... Rehaan loves me so much and I love him dearly too. ',said Natasha breaking the silence.
    Natasha's parents couldn't believe what she had said. 'How could she love someone who had kidnapped her?',thought they. 'Something must be amiss. ' They asked Natasha to unpack and rest. Natasha hugged them and went to her room.

' I think we must consult a good psychiatrist... She seems to be suffering from 'Stockholm syndrome.',said Mr. Kapoor. 'I will talk to her first.',said Mrs. Kapoor.

'Natasha, we need to talk.',said Mrs. Kapoor. 'Sure mom... We need to catch up on so many things. ',said Natasha.
    'What has happened has happened... But you are in England now... You don't need to be afraid of Rehaan anymore... We are with you now.' ,said Mrs. Kapoor. 'Mom, I am not afraid of Rehaan... I love him. ',said Natasha.
    ' It's not love but you are suffering from a 'Stockholm syndrome'....All you need is a good psychiatrist.', said Mrs. Kapoor. 'Mom, I am perfectly OK.. I am not suffering from any syndrome... I really love Rehaan and can't live without him.',said Natasha.

Natasha and her mom had a prolonged argument... Natasha's dad joined in... But couldn't sway Natasha...He told her that she was not supposed to see Rehaan anymore. She must forget about him.

At night, Natasha called Rehaan and told him everything. 'Well, I had expected such a reaction from them.',said Rehaan. 'What do we do now?... They are not ready to listen to me... They don't understand our love. ',said Natasha. 'I don't blame them.. Any parents would have reacted the same way... But you don't worry... I'm coming there tomorrow and we'll talk to them.',said Rehaan.

The Next Morning...

'I am sorry for what I have done..
    But I really love Natasha and will always keep her happy. ',said Rehaan to Natasha's parents. They ignored him and Mr. Kapoor said to Natasha, ' You have to choose between Rehaan and us!'

curiousgals78, sreeram and meerasrini like this.

2. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Wonderful narration dear. Eagerly waiting to know what Natasha will decide . Hope u r doing fine dear. Hope mom s fine too

PoojaShah likes this.
  3. PoojaShah

PoojaShah Gold IL'ite

Thank you so much. :)
    We both are doing well.. Thanks.

4. PoojaShah

PoojaShah Gold IL'ite

5. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

Well written Pooja but too short pls come with the next part as soon as possible. Loving the story.

PoojaShah likes this.
  6. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Good one dear... waiting for the next update. Hope your mom is feeling better now.

PoojaShah likes this.
  7. PoojaShah

PoojaShah Gold IL'ite

8. PoojaShah

PoojaShah Gold IL'ite

Thank you so much.
    Mom is doing well. :)

sreeram likes this.