1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Twisted Love Story -ii(part 2)

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by PoojaShah, May 19, 2016.

1. PoojaShah

PoojaShah Gold IL'ite

'I can't wait to go to England.',said Natasha. 'Neither can I... I want to honeymoon in Europe. ',chuckled Rehaan. Natasha smiled and Rehaan lightly kissed her cheeks.

'Rehaan, I think you should tour around England for concerts while I will stay at my parents as I can't wait to meet them. They must be going crazy because of my disappearance. I need to explain so many things. ',said Natasha. Rehaan agreed.

In England....

'Let's go to your parents' place.',said Rehaan.

'I think first I should talk to them and explain the whole situation. Then you should come and meet them. ',said Natasha. Rehaan said, 'I think I should come with you and tell them everything.'
    ' What are you going to say? That you had kidnapped me? Are you crazy? They will go mad and insult you.',said Natasha. ' Well, I haven't done the most honorable thing.',said Rehaan. 'Rehaan, please... please let me talk to them first. ' said Natasha and kissed him. 'Well, if you ask me like that how could I deny?',said Rehaan.

Natasha's parents' place...

Natasha reached at her parents' home. She was bursting with joy. It had been 4 months since she last saw them. And during that time her life has turned upside down... She had fallen in love... And was married to the handsomest guy in the world. She rang the doorbell. ' They would be so happy to see me.',thought Natasha.

It was Mrs. Kapoor -Natasha's mom who opened the door. She was so surprised to see her. Tears streamed down her face and she pulled her into a hug. She kissed her forehead and called Mr. Kapoor- Natasha's dad. Mr. Kapoor saw Natasha and gave her a bear hug. He was overwhelmed to see Natasha after such a long time.

'How are you?...Are you alright?... Where had you been? ',they bombarded Natasha with questions. Natasha tried to calm them down but they were too excited. 'I will tell you guys everything just calm down first.',said Natasha. She seated them down and told them everything that had happened.

Shivalaya, sreeram and meerasrini like this.

2. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Wonderful episode Pooja. How are you? How is your health now?? Hope you are feeling better dear. Take care. Dont strain.

PoojaShah likes this.
  3. PoojaShah

PoojaShah Gold IL'ite

I am doing well... Weakness is still there..but I am managing.
    Thank you so much for your concern. :)

4. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Super cool episode dear...

Happy to see you. Hope you are doing well. Take care and don't strain. We can wait... Eat healthy stuffs.

PoojaShah likes this.
  5. PoojaShah

PoojaShah Gold IL'ite

Thank you so much. I am doing better.

sreeram likes this.
  6. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Nice and Cool..they look like a lovely couple. Waiting to see what her parents say.

PoojaShah likes this.
  7. PoojaShah

PoojaShah Gold IL'ite

Thank you so much.

8. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

Sorry i missed this one. Just read it now, wonderful dear. Are you fine now & recovered fully.
    Waiting to know whether Natasha's family accepts Rehan & how.

PoojaShah likes this.
  9. PoojaShah

PoojaShah Gold IL'ite

Hii
    I am doing well.. Thnx.