A Trip to Kenya.........

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Arunarc, Jun 14, 2010.

1. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

hi aruna

wow..........so you had a gr8 time...and fab photos...:thumbsup thanks for sharing the detailed info...

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meena
    Thank you for spending some time on this thread and enjoyed reading the article. Yes it was different meet up beco members coming from different country and meet at one place is usually a bit difficult. But we could do it.
    thank you dear.

3. Arunarc

Dear Roopki Rani
    How are you?? seeing you after a long time..how is Akhil?/ my love to him he is looking so cute in the picture.
    Thank you for spending you time and reading this post in your busy schedule. We had great fun you will get to know about it in the meet up thread.

4. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Aruna dear,

Lovely write up. I almost travelled with you in the trip :biggrin2:.
    I am certain that the information that you shared would really benefit many. And yes, with many now wanting to visit that place, I guess Alpa should soon think of adding one more job to handle, in her already busy schedule :).

The pic of lioness and that of the giraffe is what I liked the best. So majestic !!!

And more than those animals, you know that I would be gazing at the shop with those cute little things. Simply loved it.

Thanx for the sharing the happiness with us.

Bye

5. Arunarc

Saras Dear
    If you were not going to india during that time for your holidays you know I would have surely pulled you to kenya with me..
    I know why you liked the lioness:hide::crazy
    Thanks dear for stepping in here looks like you are catching up with all the threads after your holidays:)

6. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

i m fine yaar...ya me logging in after long..not getting enough time..akhil keeps us on toes and is growing ..so demands have increased..thanks for the feedback on his picture..

take care..bye..

7. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Arunaji,
    Wow......:wow...Masai mara......
    I am awe-struck reading the travelogue and seeing the lovely pics......:bowdown

Mere imagination about the trip with the pics as a beacon.....took me to a land of fantasy..........:spin

The vast stretches of land.........and the phenomenal size of the prides and herds.......:spin
    Excellent ......:bowdown
    Thanks for sharing the magnificent experience and awe some pics.....:bowdown:2thumbsup:

8. Arunarc

Dear Knbg
    Thank you so much for touring around the jungles with us all.
    We use to feel that thres is no end for those land it was stretched from all the side. The beauty was just magnificent.