A Trip to Kenya.........

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Arunarc, Jun 14, 2010.

1. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Dear Malathy,

i will have a good package arranged for you not to worry and it will include the transportation and everything.Also if i am around i will take you shopping to the market to buy african stuff.
    may june is the best time to come as its the migration season for the animals and you get to see many wildlife. Weather is like Banglore, and nairobi looks like Banglore the weather is excellent.

love
    alpa:cheers

Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sudha
    Thank you so much for liking this thread. Do plan it soon don't miss this time you will surely enjoy it.:thumbsup

3. Arunarc

Dear Saby
    My My see who has come to the thread the most busy girl in town......hehehe
    Yes you should write about this signature bag for us and I am sure it is going to be a hit.:cheers
    I am waiting for the photos from your side where are those especially the one we removed on the last day.

4. Arunarc

Dear Chivukula
    That is the best compliment Chivukula that through my post I could tour you around the jungles and you enjoyed the safari. You should ask you DH to plan it again for you.

5. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Dear Aruna

Thanks a lot. By head is saved from breaking now............ relieved.

I was curious to know abt Sabita's most talked about signature bag, hence I put the post.

The photos have come out so well. In Dubai during shopping festival, we have a Global Village which demostrates products from all over the world in the respective pavilion. The most crowded among them is Kenya, Thailand and China. There will also be dance or musical performance outside each pavilion and we love watching those Kenyan safari dances and the products of Kenya.

You are all lucky.

Best Rgds
    Shanti

6. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Dear Alpa

If the best season is May & June, now it is too late to plan any. May be next year if God willing......... What about in Oct/Nov?

Best Rgds
    Shanti

7. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Dear Alpa

Thanks a lot for all the info. Reg. John, u took it personally / seriously, I am sorry, if it hurts you.

Reg. security in Kenya, I got it now. Once I met an Indian lady from Kenya while waiting in the airport for connection in Bombay. She described like that it is so unsafe there. If I remember correctly that was election time in Kenya and she regretted for not being there to vote. This got registered in my mind until I read yours. Now my next vacation could be Kenya/Tanzania.......

Thanks Alpa once again.

Best Rgds
    Shanti

8. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

This travelogue is not only full of some great snaps and a wonderful writeup about it, but also seems to have become one inspiring place for aspiring tourists, with ALPA/Aruna and Sabitha chipping in their bits to help them with information on the trips and tips on the travel. Good one ladies! I loved going through them all. The photos are really great and if only I can make it to Kenya once.........

9. Arunarc

Dear K2S
    We have put this up with all the information so that our fellow Ilites will get inspired by it and make a trip with the wilds. I know coming from melbourne to kenya is a very very long flight. but can plan during your India vacations. Spend some time in Inda and then hop to kenya hows that...........
    Thank you for being with us.....through out our holiday trips...

10. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Dear Shanti,

i am sorry if i sounded rude i am bit direct. You during elections probles happen and people take it wrongly. its one of those things.
    May june is best Oct nov is good to so if you plannig let me know i can ask my travel agent for the rates and the season.
    you have not upset me at all i am very patriotic about my country, so i get carried away.
    love
    alpa:cheers