1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A tribute to the special fathers and mothers on Mother's day

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, May 12, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

This is a tribute to the fathers who have lost their wife in young age and the mothers who lost their husbands in young age. A woman can independently bring up her children when her better half is no more. But it is difficult for a father to bring up the children especially daughters when their better half is no more. I know a father who has three daughters and lost his wife in young age. He did not marry again but brought up the daughters so well. Though daughters are father's pets but for some things they need their mother and they can confide in them only. A man needs his wife after his children are born in every stage of their children. When the daughters are ready for marriage it is difficult for a man to get the suitable match and daughters in that matter are free to tell their mother their choices. A man needs his wife also in old age more. After the daughers were married he was staying alone. The daughers used to come and go in turns and look after him.

Also my eldest sis in law lost her husband in young age. Those days women were not educated much and they only knew cooking or sewing if they have to take up a job. My sis in law has one son and two daughters . She brought up alone all of them and taught them the culture, good behaviour, being together always. They were staying in a small room with the kitchen in it for many years. My sis in law was very generous and had a helping nature. So all the neighbours used to like her very much. Their front door was always open . Her worries became less only after her daughters and son got a job and asked her to stop working. She got them well educated and got them married at the right time. We had the opportunity of doing kanyadan for her second daughter and also vradham for her son. My sis in law's family had been loving with me from the time of our marriage. For her second daughter right from the time the boy came to see the girl which happened in our house and till the time of marriage we were there. We had gone for her daughters marriage and also for son's marriage and other functions. Sis in law bought a house also later. Now she is no more. She was like a mother to me and always with me whenever I needed

It is so sad that her second daughter also lost her husband when her daughter was 6 or 7 years and her son 4 or 5 years. Being a working girl having a good job she did not have much difficulty like her mother/ She bought her own house too . Now two years back she go her daughter married to a well to do family and her daughter has made her proud by being a perfect daughter in law to her parents in law. Her son is also working now and very much interested in playing drums. He has given plays also.

My sis in law's daughter in law also became a widow when her daughter was just doing CA and her son in 12th STd. She also being a working girl got her daughter married according to her choice and now her son is in the final year of Engg. It was so sad that sis in law's son bought another house but sad that he could not live in that house for long as he was on work in a different place.

I hope you all will agree that my sis in law and her family need a special tribute.

2 people like this.

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji sis,

Yes, hats off to yr sis in law, for raising her kids, and living such a dignified life,God bless her.

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Thanks a lot Kamal Bro for making my day with your first fb and for the appreciation .