1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Tribute to my FIL.............

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Arunarc, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Alpa
    Yes dear what may come on his way he passed all the hurdles in life and left us all as a happy man, no further wishes left for him to be fulfilled.

2. Arunarc

Dear Hema
    It is not only his fmaily members he had so much of love for them but it was for all the people who came in contact with him. It is like we have lost a strong pillar in our life. thank you for your prayers and being here for me.

3. Arunarc

Dear Saras
    Thanks dear for being there for me from the very beginning. What pains he had taken in his whole life we are happy that he enjoyed his old age. He was a saintly person who wouldn't hurt anyone even in his dreams. thanks for the prayers. It is his blessings and his hardwork dear that we all are enjoying life today

4. Arunarc

Dear Shanthi
    Yes dear he is a person to be spoken again and again I can just never forget what he has given us and thought us all. I wish to follow atleast little bit what he was with his blessings. Thank you for your prayers.

5. Arunarc

Dear Sridivya
    Yes I always spoke about him when some posts came on the way. usually DIL's and FIL's bond is always very delicate issue but I use to never feel that he is my FIL as he was more then my dad to me. He was so free and advise us to change according to the change in time. Use to sit and talk to us for hours, joke with us, he was different completely different personality very difficult to find one a real rare person he was. Thanks for your prayers and for being here.

6. Arunarc

Dear ASG
    Unfortunately it was only 2 of us who were not with him during his last minutes. He spent time with his other 2 sons and their families. Since one week he was asking all for my DH when is he coming, and we had planned to go by end of this month, but he called us much before that. This is no story dear it is his true life which I have written very little about this great man. Thank you so much for being here and for your prayers.

7. ShailRaghuvansh

ShailRaghuvansh Silver IL'ite

Dear Aruna,

It hurts whenever a dear one departs. It leaves a void which seldom gets filled. But, at least your father in law lived a full life taking care of all. God bless him.

May his soul rest in peace.

Regards,
    Shail

8. Amma15

Amma15 Gold IL'ite

Dear Aruna,

Death of a parent at whatever age is a loss which is unbearable. Your FIL was a wonderful human being.

May his soul rest in peace.

Love,
    Usha

9. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

Aruna, your FIL played a great man in all his roles, may his soul rest in peace.

10. Arunarc

Dear Guesshoo
    Even if we can be a little bit like him it will be his blessings. Just can't compare anyone with him he was just great person. Thank you for your prayers.