1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Tribute to my FIL.............

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Arunarc, Mar 9, 2010.

1. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

Dear Aruna you are lucky to have such a great man as a FIL you gave him the greatest tribute as a DIL can, he was a gem among men so he had a silent death without much difficulties and after visiting kuladeviam koil my god what puniyam he have done he will surely go to heaven, MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE, and his love dwell in all your hearts always -----what he showed you to love one and without expectations.:bowdown

2. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

Dear Aruna

Truly your FIL was a gem of a person. Very hard to find person like him.

You were lucky too, to have him as your FIL. He has set an example for everyone.

3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Friends
    Reading all your replies have full tears in my eyes I am not able to reply now will come back and reply to you all.
    Even writing about him took so much of time as would remember everything that he did for me.

4. Enchanted

Enchanted New IL'ite

Aruna

I am amazed and touched to read such a moving tribute to your FIL. Indeed a great man he was. Full of love, respect for others, and pure magnanimity :clap. Blessed are those whose lives have been touched by such people.

I do pray his soul rests in peace.

Take care...

Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
  5. Padmasrinivas

Padmasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Dear Aruna,

Please accept my condolences on the passing away of your dear FIL... a truly selfless soul who lived his life for the betterment of his family, a winner all the way....

You are really blessed to have such a great person as your FIL.

May God give you and your family the courage to face the loss,

May his soul rest in peace,

Love,
    Padma

6. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Aruna

After reading your write up about your FIL, I Salute him:bowdown:bowdown

Sorry dear for your loss...May your FILs soul rest in peace...He did his best and gave his best to everyone all his life.You are blessed to have such a FIL

Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
  7. rojarani

rojarani New IL'ite

Hi arunarc,

Yeah , my eyes became wet by reading ur post...obviously he is a great human being ...i can say...i pray that all of the family members follow his footsteps.

really bad to tell in this post that,,,,even my mil had gone thru troubles... that at age of 36 her dh my fil bedridden she bought her kids, my dh and sil to a good position alone... she always tells that how she had sacrificed her life financially , morally....
    but the worst part u know..... she has become totally psychic,,, she loves only her dd and ds...for me she is showing lot of hell...she literally abuses me with bad words. i thought she suffered a lot and i should take care inspite of that she behaves me as if iam her true enemy....

thats why after seeing ur post i cried... that ur fil is a great human being....even after suffering he felt that his dh and dil's should enjoy, and be happy....but my case is totally opposite ...my mil's attitude is she suffered so her dil shouldnt be happy....

i'm sorry if i posted about my mil...in ur post....
    just i want to show the difference in persons, and morals of the people...i hope definitely u fil will rest in peace....as he has done his duties....with a great heart.....no one has that...

8. Mallie

Mallie Senior IL'ite

Dear Aruna

Really he is a noble person. My hearfelt condolence to you and your family. You were lucky to have him as your FIL. Indeed its a great loss.

9. Arunarc

Dear Viji
    Thanks for being there with me from the very beginning. as soon as i gave the news the very 1st day it was you who was with me, and encouraging me thanks dear for everything. Yes I am indeed lucky to have him as my FIL and bleesed that I could learn a lot about life from him.

10. Arunarc

Dear SoundVijay
    Yes he has struggled a lot in life. So that we always use to make it a point that he will enjoy his old age to the fullest. He was a simple but great person. thanks for your prayers.