A tribute to my best man

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by smritisinha, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Shalumurthy

Shalumurthy Gold IL'ite

I logged in specially to post my feedback..ive never had a very loving relationship with grandparents but i could feel the love for your best man. i never knew ur grandparents but it surely bought tears to my eyes!!

1 person likes this.
  2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Smriti Sister,

:wow: wonderfully depicted, was like watching a real relationship show on the stage or in our neighbour's home, rather than reading it, :hatsoff: to you dear

Oh Really your granddad wanted everyone of us from some nook and corner to read and enjoy it, A person like me who has never stepped into these forums, Yeah by his grace, I did not miss a beautiful piece

May his soul rest in peace and do all the blessings from wherever he is, Sairam...

2 people like this.
  3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Smriti, you are really lucky to have had such a wonderful grand-dad. It reminds me of my niece's relationship with my dad. :)

1 person likes this.
  4. smritisinha

smritisinha Platinum IL'ite

Thanks a lot everyone! Yeah I do think Anita is right! He is indeed pestering everyone to read what I wrote about him!! :rotfl

Dear Saisakhti, thanks for your wonderful reply. I am glad you read my writing and appreciated it :)

Dear Satchi, yes.. I know what you mean. Even I find myself thinking about my grandad whenever anyone mentions grampa! :wink: ;-)

5. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

I have never visited this forum, but this thread title somehow pulled me to read it, and I am so glad I read. An awesome write-up about your grand dad! :thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  6. supreep

supreep Gold IL'ite

What a great post!! Really loved reading each and every word... :)

1 person likes this.