1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Tribute To A Legend Of Il

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Feb 13, 2018.

1. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

A very good tribute satchi. Shocked to hear he is no more, although we knew of his sickness. Loved all his snippets and especially the jokes at the end of each. Truly saddening when people who have much to live for, pass away like this. May his soul rest in peace.

satchitananda and Thyagarajan like this.
  2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

It's an irreparable loss for everyone. Just a few minutes ago, I got a forward from a friend and it made me laugh and think this is one Kamalji would certainly have forwarded to all of us. Am attaching it here and let us all smile in memory of Kamalji.

Arunarc, joylokhi and Thyagarajan like this.
  3. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

:roflmao:

satchitananda likes this.
  4. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

Very sad to know this. With whatever little i could gaher from his blogs and comments, he was a thorough gentleman, humorous, and brave. He knew what was in store for him still kept a brave face and fought with pride.
    May his soul rest in peace and give strength to the grieving family.

Thyagarajan and satchitananda like this.
  5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Satchi,

It is a great loss. Still cannot believe he is not amongst us. If only he could send messages to whatsapp from wherever he is..........

L, Kamla

satchitananda, Arunarc and Rihana like this.
  6. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear satchi,

Extremely sad to learn about the passing away of a great blogger, a spontaneous humorist and a good human being- Kamalji. I had the privilege of meeting him personally at a small get together arranged by yet another blogging platform, where he kept us all in splits, non stop for nearly half an hour, with his timely, spirited, lively conversations. He lived his life to the full, gaining scores of friends throughout his life’s journey. My heartfelt condolences to the entire family and may God give them the courage to stand with such an immeasurable loss.

Agatha83

7. sritas

sritas Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Very true

8. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Lovely tribute Sats, to a most LOVABLE person.Incidentally, it was he who gave me the confidence to blog in IL. I have yet to meet such a honest matter-of- fact person.Most of his jokes would be under the censor but they never bothered me because I knew he was the PERFECT gentleman with all us ladies. And how we enjoyed Sita's wedding.So glad we all made it and I met him.
    We will miss his jokes, WA messages, calls and laughter.But whenever I think of him, it will be with a smile.Guess that Is the best tribute one can pay him.You were one of the very BEST kji.RIP

kelly1966, Arunarc and satchitananda like this.
  9. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

When he went to Jaipur sent pictures at airport, playing cards, visit to the park and his friends wishing him recovery when he was leaving for Bombay for further treatment.....that final farewell.
    Very touching picture was....he was in hospital, Sept. 1st his birthday, Harshaji arranged a cake, he cut from his hospital bed!......his comment....thESE are the moments that money cannot buy!!!!!
    Syamala

10. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

OP, That's a great tribute! I did not have much of a chance to know him being a very recent member, but seeing how much this man affected everyone's life on a virtual forum like this speaks volumes about him. Also, so great to know that interactions on ILs can lead to real life friendships that last for a lifetime. I have some great friends here & can totally see us getting there. Thanks for writing this & letting us know him better. May his soul rest in peace.