1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Torture-not From Husband Or Mil

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by jayasala42, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

:grinning: :grinning:

Yes. The unnecessary irritant takes away from the subject without providing any positive help to the discussion.

nakshatra1 likes this.
  2. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sir,Thank you for the response.Sometimes, even saner people become insane .From what I hear from other sources is that there is objection from the labour class from introducing cutting machinery which will deprive them of their jobs.

jayasala 42

3. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Shocking! to say the least. This is the first time I am hearing of such an issue. Women empowerment - seems too long a route when we hear of such cases. Very sad. Cannot think of a solution for this - other than education and being able to stand on ones feet. This too, is only possible where the family is able to enable all this in the early years.

4. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

Yes, I expect so. Be rendered superfluous by machines, suffer starvation, or endure surgery. What a lottery life is.

5. nakshatra1

nakshatra1 Platinum IL'ite

I feel you have good literary skills and I enjoy reading most of your articles . I agree with you these are very serious issues. If we write random things without any purpose in the context of serious matters , surely there will be reaction from readers we should be ready to accept the criticism /analysis . Anyway I am thankful to you for posting about serious issues and look forward to read more from you .

6. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Criticism is the constructive part of writing and responding.Thank you for your views.
    Jayasala 42