A thread for tangent remarks and follow up posts

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by mstrue, May 11, 2010.

1. zingy

zingy Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hello all,
    why has this thread became so silent?
    I am missing the action here.Used to follow this thread religiously:)

2. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear All,

This is especially to those actively participating in this thread...we definitely appreciate your participation here.

Though it's a thread within the Community Chit-Chat forum, we request to keep the participation to be about chit-chatting amongst your friends in the community, connecting with one another, etc. We would like to recall your attention to "Forum Etiquette Guidelines".

No mocking at the participation of co-members, making fun of another members posts, passing sarcastic comments about another member's problem posted in any of the forums here - this is definitely NOT an option. Also, no mocking publicly at moderation or moderators. It creates an unhealthy atmosphere in IL that absolutely cannot be allowed. Those kind of posts will be removed and those posters repeatedly making such posts will be given infraction warnings (or) banned as appropriate from further participation.

If you have issues with any post (made by another member) or issue with moderation action taken on your own post - please report it with your remarks. We will take appropriate actions as necessary or at least get back to you with our side of comments.

3. Foundlove

Foundlove Gold IL'ite

Hi all,
    I am not happy that this thread has died. Athough I am not active in this thread much but I love coming back and reading about whats going on in everyones life.

Come on Spidey,Jaya,Kai,True and everyone else lets start our chit chat again!!!

FL

4. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

FL - where were you? I was expecting you'll post earlier, but only saw your posts in Rel forum. I think even Jaya was looking around for you. We thought you left T-thread since you got bored of it.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2010
  5. Foundlove

Foundlove Gold IL'ite

Hi Spidey,

Sorry for the late reply... I just could not keep up with the replying as things moved fast on this thread.
    RL threads are easy..post and forget...

FL