A thread for tangent remarks and follow up posts

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by mstrue, May 11, 2010.

1. Foundlove

Foundlove Gold IL'ite

Dear True,
    I came on chit chat and panicked... where is my fav thread... I found it underneath 7 others.

Well Zumba classes are sad as you are not there. :rant!

If you were in Chicago ..I would babysit and you could go to your classes...
    ( yup I have 3 anyways so what with 1 more).:rotfl

Yes...me no understand Tamil.. well I got hooked on English songs as I listen to various talk shows when I drive to work !! They are fun and connects me to my DS. He thinks mom is cool.:thumbsup

I was so sad about that Buckwheat thread...they removed my comment as I had addressed only 1 poster...but she was the original poster :spin

Anyways I am sad about that because I don't remember what I said.

Hows your day going?

P.S: My avatar: I saw that picture and it definitely represented me. I have short hair like that and have a new baby. I also wear suits to work and carry a briefcase. I am always juggling everything and thanks to DH with a smile..

FL..

Last edited: May 11, 2010
  2. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Grrr...PPOE errors (point-to-point over Ethernet) - makes you appreciate the stability of connections in some parts of the world over others.

Now, PPOE...Was that tangential enough to the circle of truth that True has drawn? :)

Nice thread MST :thumbsup - I know which thread I'll visit most often now (after my Spidey Avatar thread - since all the deserters like True are forgetting that thread, I guess I need to visit it - when the PPOE errors dont trouble me :bang ).

True has started doing "Edit the avatars"...great! You know who you need to thank for such innovations to being vetti right, MST?

FL- I like your avatar :thumbsup ( after mine (narcissistic, echkyoos me!))

Ok, before I get PPOEd into oblivion, I'll hit submit.

3. Foundlove

Foundlove Gold IL'ite

Spidey,
    You are back...missed you.

Why issues with PPOE?
    Bill nahi bahara kya( did you not pay your bill)? :rotfl

Yes me too like your Avatar after mine. How was your mother's day? What did you send your mommy?

FL

4. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

I 'thinked', 'thinked' and 'thinked some more' and then sent myself over! (I am visiting India currently FL, so Mom is happy to see me :) I have a gift for her, but I need to unpack so it'll come out later)

That also explains why I'm figuring out PPOE stuff since I dont have always on (mostly working) net connection like at home :coffee

Last edited: May 11, 2010
  5. Foundlove

Foundlove Gold IL'ite

:clap great gift for a mother.. nothing like seeing her son.. ( I know I have 2).

Oh you in India... you are lucky.. What all are you doing? Any fav places to go? people to see?

Good Luck with internet connections
    FL

6. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

At last you answered us True. I was keep guessing the heroine in the picture :)

BTW what is Zumba - is it a form of dance???

7. Foundlove

Foundlove Gold IL'ite

isn't it better than any heroines? Yes Zumba is a form of dance.

8. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

FL - I like your avatar yaar...bahut acha hain...:) next to Spidey's ofcourse.

True - I love Zumba classes...we have once a week in the YMCA. I can't get enough of that...since I love dancing so much. :biggrin2:

Mithy - Zumba is a latin dance fusion in an exercise form ...and its really really awesome workout.

Spidey - OMG u are in India and wow for mother's day what more could make it special. I am so jealous..so u get to eat all nice stuff haan I am already drooling thinking of all eating things...as you can guess i am a foodie lover. :biggrin2:

9. Foundlove

Foundlove Gold IL'ite

Thanks man...

I definitely am jealous of Spidey... I am misiing paani puris, chat and also Rasgulla... :drool

Sigh.... I want to join Zumba now. A friend of mine is pestering me from sometime.

10. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

Very true FL :thumbsup Thats why I was breaking my head guessing who she is.

This picture is damn cute than your paintings True :)

Wow......ZUMBA...name itself sounds interesting.