1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Terrific Day - But a wonderful experience

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Meenamohan, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Meenamohan

Meenamohan Silver IL'ite

Jaya ... Its all God's grace that he made me act prudently this situation ... Thanks for stepping in ....

2. Meenamohan

Meenamohan Silver IL'ite

Thanks Radsahana for stepping in.... Its only becoz of God that day I reacted in that situation like that. All bocz of GOD not myself ... had it been myself then I will be panicking .... what else will i do?

3. Meenamohan

Meenamohan Silver IL'ite

CUstard ... I think you the only one to see the humour thinking in it. I really meant it. to me he was like God at that time. (ofcourse he was having little tummy and big made .... so the description is clear .... )

Thanks for looking deep into the humour ...

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meena

Really it was an eventful day for you and good you acted patiently and everything went well and Lord Ganesha helped you. When we have faith in God He always comes for our help

love
    viji

5. Meenamohan

Meenamohan Silver IL'ite

VIjima, This is what I wanted to tell everyone ... Have faith in GOD he will come for your rescue.

Last edited: May 2, 2010
  6. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

dear meenu.

that was a hectic experience of you. you overcame it all nicely. my mil used to say you dont know in what roopa and when the god is appearing before you. that is true. he came in your case in the form of the doctor and your friends. keep he;ping others and you will get the same when you are in need
    '''

ganges

7. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Meena, what I admire most in you is your POSITIVE nature of taking things in the right spirit rather than sit and brood.

Your writeup sure will be like a lesson for all of us to follow...

8. Meenamohan

Meenamohan Silver IL'ite

Thanks Sudha ... For takin me in the right spirits ... its very difficult to get the like minded friends and I think I am having you in my side .... Feeling very proud ....

9. Meenamohan

Meenamohan Silver IL'ite

Dear Ganges,
    Thanks for stepping in and leave the wonderful note. Your MIL must be having a strong faith in God and its very nice of you to follow the same. I am very thankful to GOD for being with me that day and give me more friends like you in IL too.

10. vijianand

vijianand Senior IL'ite

You really took things in a positive stride!!!!! Instead of panicking you sought spiritual strength and as people say "Deivam manushya roopena" , God was there to help you in the form of the doc. and ur friends!!!!

Viji