1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A tamil novel i read long back and forgot the title :P

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by NishkalaS, Mar 29, 2010.

1. NishkalaS

NishkalaS Junior IL'ite

Hi all,
    I read this novel long back in 1980's..it had come as a thotarkadhai in kumudham or ananda vikatan :idontgetit:..i remember the hero's name as Agni and the heroine's friend is Mythili...the plot goes thus..the hero is an attender of the heroine's father..after an accident to the heroine and then her father's death, he becomes her guardian....it goes thus..there is a lover too for the heroine who deserts her midway...i will be grateful if anybody can give the novel's name and author..it is going on and on and on in my mind:spin and driving me crazyyyyy:crazy...H..E...L...P:drowning

Thanx in advance as i complete trust u guys to come up with the answer !!!:thumbsup

2. NishkalaS

NishkalaS Junior IL'ite

so many views but no name yet :(

3. kavere

kavere New IL'ite

Hello,

DId you ever find out what this novel's name is? I would like to know since this one has been bugging me too for a long time.

Thank you,
    Kavere

4. NishkalaS

NishkalaS Junior IL'ite

when i saw the notification , i thought the riddle's solved at last..but alas, u seems to be my fellow sufferer :hiya I am already thinking of approaching either vikatan or kumudham office itself for the story ..hopefully , will get a solution sson :)

5. NishkalaS

NishkalaS Junior IL'ite

I tried contacting Anadha Vikatan and Kumudham to unravel the mystery of this novel..but no use...can somebody help ???

6. Nail

Nail New IL'ite

Please tell the novel name hero rishi nandhan hero ku accident aidum apram heroine tha sari pannuvanga I forget