1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Suspense Tale In Dreams*

Discussion in 'Interesting Shares' started by jayasala42, May 6, 2022.

1. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

A Suspense tale in dreams*

She woke up to her daughter screaming out loud, "Mummmmmmmy!"
    Quickly, she sprinted towards her daughter's room. The little girl was lying at the corner of the room, panting, and holding her hands over her head, covering the face, as if she was trying to hide from somebody.
    She hugged her and yelled, "Sweety! Sweety! It's me! Mom has come! Don't worry! Calm down! Calm down! Relax! What happened?"
    The little girl cried out loud, "Mummy! Mummy! There's someone roaming around in our house!"
    Placing her over the chest and brushing her hands into the little girl's hair, she replied, "No Sweety, there is no one! You just had a bad dream! Calm down! Stop crying! I'm there!"
    Pointing towards the door, the little girl screamed, "Mom! There it is! See! Mummmmmmmy! There!"
    She turned back to see a silhouette, holding a knife in hand. Her eyes went wide. She hugged her daughter all over and tried to scream out for help, but no words came out of her mouth.
    It moved close to them, and looking into her eyes, it said, "Sometimes, you have to listen to little kids! They speak truth!" And, stabbed her right into her heart with the knife.
    She squealed, "Aaaaaaaahhhh!"
    Her husband woke up and shouted, "Hey! Hey! Relax! Calm down! May be you had a bad dream! Relax! Relax! Cool!"
    She looked around, up and down, hugged her husband, and mumbled, "Oh! That's a very bad dream!"
    She got down the bed and moved towards her daughter's room. The little girl was still sleeping. She smiled, kissed her daughter on the forehead and returned to her bed.
    Her husband asked, "Where did you go?"
    She smilingly replied, "I just went to have a glance of our daughter, Sweety!"
    He whispered, "Are you mad? We don't have a daughter!"

Jayasala 42

Thyagarajan likes this.