1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A subtle start

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by csaigeetha, Apr 19, 2011.

1. csaigeetha

csaigeetha New IL'ite

Life has always been two sides.... Oops! Did it sound like an advice? :hide: Who cares? hmmmm... So here goes my first blog entry ever..... What a way to start up the skill of writing! :crazySo as a preface, I would like to thank each and everyone in this earth who have made me think. LOL! Sounds killing, isn't it?:coffee

My mind have been in a debating mode always. Thats why I call my mind- a Pessimistic optimist. It always supports whom it never want to support. However that debating nature had trained me in enjoying the risk and taking it to the next level.

So when I made up my mind that I would start blogging, I was out of topic! Then my mind started debating- it said I am here.... Go on! So with my God and my mind as assets, I make a start!

2. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sai,

Congrats on your first blog entry... I would love to read what your pessimistic optimist has got in store for us!!

All the best :)

Akila

3. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai Csai,

Nice Start. With your excellent asset you start rocking the Blogs. Welcome. ALL THE BEST.:boo::cheers

4. saanjh

saanjh New IL'ite

Good start! You kinda defined my own mind by calling it - a Pessimistic optimist :) Looking fwd to what all gonna come from this mind on this blog .....All the very best!

5. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to the world of blogging. Looking forward to seeing more from you. :thumbsup

6. csaigeetha

csaigeetha New IL'ite

Thanks each one of you! Your encouragement will be always remembered :)