A subforum for "Friends and Neighbours"

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by maroon, Jun 17, 2012.

1. maroon

maroon Gold IL'ite

Indusladies has been a great forum to look up for suggestions, experiences, opinions and much more and has kept me hooked up for the past few years although I've been active on and off only.

I have a suggestion that I had been thinking for quite sometime. The "Family and Relationship" forum covers almost all aspects of relationships including parents/siblings. But there is one more vital relationship which can probably be considered which is - Friends and Neighbours. Don't they also account for a majority of our time on a day to day basis? Don't we have issues/memories to share with respect to them as well? Sometimes we may want advices on dealing with them.
    So it would be great if you could dedicate one subforum for that as well. Please consider this request.

Thanks for reading.

Regards, Maroon

2 people like this.

2. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Maroon,

Our main objective is to ensure that Indusladies.com continues to be a great platform for Indian ladies to discuss anything of interest to them. With your increasing suggestions and feedback, we can evaluate what fits best for the community.

As suggested, w
    e have opened a separate sub-forum for Relationship With Friends & Neighbours within the Marriage, spouse and in-laws forum. (Thank Maroon!)

Once again, thanks for your suggestion. Please help keep the forum a hot spot!

1 person likes this.