1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A struggle to be superwoman and a burn out!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Shanvy, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dearie..you too busy these days?? with the job, gym and the kids..you are a SW yaar don't doubt it.
    ohoho..now i should worry if your better half is going to blame my blog for the pile up..and i know we are not people who can leave it for more than a day..the curse of the superwoman syndrome i suppose..

i am sure it is now folded and everything back to being near perfect.

I have realised that i cannot be a supermom, i just try to be mom, nothing more..

On the note of happy, i also believe that you can be happy only if you want to be, you maybe a reason to make somebody happy, but you cannot make that person happy unless he wants to..so we are fighting losing battles?? sometimes..

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Laxmisri, long time not seen in il..you were so prompt long back in the craft section isn't it.

when i first posted it, i thought, i hope nobody comes back to tell me i am blowing a trumpet or that is so common what is so big about it..but now i am happy that we all are going through the same, and there is a sorority to this too..well let us say cheers :cheers and take it easy once a while..

now did you keep your feet up for the day..right now i am sitting with a cup of coffee, with a smile, reading your replies..:thumbsup

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Prana dear,

it was not thought provoking, it was just a thought sharing loudly..if you could relate to it at some level, i am honored.

no, just be you..you are doing a great job for your lo..we learn throughout our life prana..everyday is a new lesson, and no two lessons are the same..

thanks for joining me..

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to this space, anju. you have summed it up so well..

the first step to heal and move forward is forgiving ourselves, which is the most difficult thing..

thanks for joining me here.

5. Special

Special Silver IL'ite

Wow...very nice write up...i liked the pictures a lot :)
    I just remember what my dh says - dont be too good,once in a while its ok to be bad :)

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Gayathri, did i get your name right, think i saw you signing this somewhere..if not i am sorry..

thanks for liking the write up. definitely being bad is ok.. and today I appreciate the grays in between the white and black..and interestingly this has been very liberating, well that is for another day..

good to have you here.

7. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

Nice write-up Shanvy...

Every woman tries to be SUPER WOMAN in every best way...As you said no one will be perfectionist in all. So, letting it go and enjoy the day will give peace of mind and good health.

Sravani