1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Stroke Of Luck!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Bhargavi03

Bhargavi03 Gold IL'ite

@Cheeniya Great reading your snippet sir after really long. Good luck for your speedy recovery. Take care!

2. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Things to do today : Smile .

Love ad best wishes ,
    Ashima with capital A :)

3. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My dear Syamala
    Of the many points that helped me to divert my mind from the painful thoughts of my stroke, one was the difference between your ID and Signature. Though I consistently use Syamala, I do occasionally ponder over the one with the 'H' inserted. Thank you for all your concern both expressed and felt. I cherish all the love I have earned through my association with IL. Typing with one finger and one eye is tough but I enjoy this ordeal. This is the least I can do in return for all the love that the ILites keep showering on me.

Talking of the political situation in my State, I am thoroughly confounded. More than the non stop TV coverage, the bits and pieces that I get through Email and WhatsApp are greater fun. I am sad at the deep plunge from the days Rajaji and Annathurai who were beacons of decency and decorum!

I am hoping that there will be substantial improvement in my right eye which will help me to resume my writing in full swing Thank you again for your deep concern for my health.
    Sri

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,
    Our prayers have been answered. WE are so happy to have u back with us, god could not have been more kinder.
    WElcome back, my friend, see how our dear I lites were waiting for u, wondering what happened to Cheeniya Sir.

Great news Sir, more later.
    Regards and god bless u always.
    kama

ashima10 and Srama like this.
  5. Cheeniya

My dear Srama
    See the consistency of my addressing you so despite the complete overhauling that my brain was subjected to. All izz well. Incidentally why this addition of an 'is' in your All izz 'is' well? For effect? But must assure you that your response touched my heart. A little correction before I close- I type with my index finger and not the little finger unless of course you had referred to my index finger lovingly as little!
    Sri

Srama likes this.
  6. Cheeniya

Dear yellowmango
    Thank you for your good wishes. Your prediction that the recovery of sight in my right eye will happen slowly and suddenly. I would prefer it to be sudden than slow. I have waited for over six months, you know!
    Sri

yellowmango likes this.
  7. Cheeniya

Dear blackbeauty
    Thank you for your kind wishes. I am fortunate to have such friends in IL like you.
    Sri

8. Cheeniya

9. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mr Cheeniya,
    After a gap of a few days when I dropped into IL I was so glad to see the caption of your snippet and thought that you got back 60% vision of your right eye.
    You only can post such a humorous snippet in spite of going through such critical condition.
    Even With one finger typing and one eye vision you can outbeat all writers of IL and be an inspiration to all who are cribbing like me for minor ailments.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and requesting to inspire us with more frequent snippets,
    PS

10. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Sir,

I have to confess - You are sharp as a tack! Look at you catching the fact that I referred to the wrong finger. I did mean index. Don't know how I made that mistake, but in retrospect I am only glad I did. Truly happy to see the same old Cheeniya sir!!