1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Stroke Of Luck!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Feb 8, 2017.

1. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

welcome back C

good to hear all on top is intact and u too are recovering and u r on top class humor

2. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Cheeniya Sir welcome back. wish you a speedy recovery .May God give you good health

3. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya sir,
    What a pleasant surprise!!!!
    Waiting for this day. Got bored of seeing 19th July 2016 of your last appearance. So stopped logging and since three days glued to T.V watching high drama at Chennai. Interesting more than any T.V serial.
    First thing first. I felt very sad on reading what you have gone through and what your family has gone through.
    But I am glad your sickness is only a comma, long pause and you are back with us. That is the big positive point.
    Your sense of humour and taking things in a humourous way is amazing! Thanks to Wodehouse or by default humour is embedded in you? I think both.
    As Satchi said this place is empty without you.
    You would get all your faculties back in toto. It is only a matter of time. Along with all the medical treatment your attitude contributes a lot.
    The most humourous sentence in the whole snippet is " your wife agreeing the existence of brain". Girls admire sportsmen, film heroes but in the end they marry nerds and geeks who have more brainy stuff. Sense of humour is an additional perk.
    So, Take care Cheeniya sir.
    Hope we would see you more often here. But do not strain too much and take care,
    Syamala

Srama and Viswamitra like this.
  4. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Cheeniya sir,

I don't have to tell you how much all of us missed you here and how delighted we are to have you back. As I read through the replies, all I could do was nod my head in understanding. You were dearly missed. Very happy to see you back and typing - so what it takes a little longer? Thank you for making the effort to reassure us that All izz is well. It means the world.

Sounds terrible but your snippet did put a smile on my face :) Thank you!

shyamala1234 likes this.
  5. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My dear knbg
    Thank you for your healing message! Marina Beach and Kapaleeswara Temple are both my favourites. The former soothes my tired body and the latter my tired soul. There is great magic in Kapali Temple which I cannot express in words.
    Sri

6. Cheeniya

Dear Agatha
    Thank you for your message that indeed touched my heart. I had gone through a really nasty experience and I would not be sitting here replying to you but for the ample blessings of God and the good wishes of all my friends like you.
    Sri

7. Cheeniya

Dear jayasala
    Thank you for that reassuring story of your elder sister. Such pieces of information do feed me with a lot of cheer and energy. I am still typing at snail speed and it won't be long before my single finger starts belting out the keyboard as in the past!
    Sri

8. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Welcome back Sir!
    You won the big war.
    Getting the eye sight back is a battle that will be won slowly and suddenly.
    Three cheers to the finger that types the words that show that the spirit remains the same.
    Cheers to you :beer-toast1:

9. Cheeniya

Dear kaniths
    Haven't I missed you all too? Thank you very much for your delightful 'welcome back message'. I do feel ten years younger though 65 is not any younger! I missed you all and that was the worst impact of this stroke but it also shows me how much you all care for this old man!
    Sri

kaniths likes this.
  10. Cheeniya

Dear joylokhi
    My mum always would tell us that humour is the best antidote for misery. What use is there in you joking around when you are well fed and happy, she would ask us. I am her great disciple!
    Thank you for your lovely message. I sure look forward to my old times here again!
    Sri

joylokhi likes this.