1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Story of a Valentine's Day And A Few Days That Followed

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Feb 19, 2012.

1. aaral

aaral Silver IL'ite

:thumbsupDear satchi madam,
    Welcome back , you are one tough, brave ,incredible lady.:welcome

1 person likes this.
  2. sbonigala

sbonigala Platinum IL'ite

Hi Satchi!!!
    though we spoke/chatted less.. i have always read your posts.. in all possible forums.. infact in the search box, i hit ur name as the first thing i do, when i login here. :)
    Very happy for your recovery and am so glad at your attitude towards life.

When a situation demands, and there is no other choice, we will be automatically strong mentally, no matter how weak physically we are. And that strength comes from our kith and kin who (in many a case) are no longer with us. this is what i believe in.

Please take rest too ;-)

Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. EverHappy

EverHappy Platinum IL'ite

Dear Satchi,

A big tight hug to you...
    Reading your snippet churned out mixed emotions in me.. Felt a WOW looking at your spirit, Tears welled up as I felt the love between the two of you.. I adored and admired the way you observed the nurse' smiles..

I learnt something today.. When I was back home, I used to be quite strong, with frequent hospitalisations of my loved ones, I remained strong and never felt bogged down.. But when I came away to a different country altogether, with no-one here.. when my loevd one here fell sick, I went through trauma.. coz I dint have anyone to look to, or fall back on.. neither did I feel confident about the system here.. All I did was prayed to the almighty lord and he answered my prayers.. But even then I've been very weak emotionally even to think 'what if I or him fall sick?'

But after reading your snippet, I feel so inspired and feel I must draw strength..
    Hats off to your will power and spirit..
    Please take good care and take rest..
    I hope you are reading this message of mine seated comfortably in your home..
    ***Hugs***

2 people like this.
  4. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My dear Satchi
    You have sent us a glittering 'Big Thank You' for which we thank you and, as is my wont, I look up to the Heavens and thank Him for yet another miracle of giving you back to us with such lightening speed. I have been regularly following all His miracles from the time I grew from my childhood to manhood and I must say that His letting you send a Snippet from ICU beats all His earlier miracles hollow. My faith in Him has grown a million-fold now.
    Thank you for yet another happy day in my life, my dear girl.
    Sri

2 people like this.
  5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi

Just happened to read this post of yours....
    Just no words to write I am just speechless sweetie, all that I can do at this point is :hatsoff:hatsoffBowBowBow:2thumbsup:

2 people like this.
  6. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Satchi dearest,

A tight hug to you, my dear brave friend.
    I knew that you had some health issue, but never knew how grave it was..You are one strong person to cross that strongly...you posted this from the ICU...:bowdown:bowdown.

I pray that you recover fast..and that you may never have to face such painful days anymore anytime.

Take care

7. vidchakra

vidchakra Platinum IL'ite

Dear Satchi,

You are a real brave girl!
    Loads of love, hugs and good wishes from me...

I just wish this is your last surgery and all your back/shoulder pain become things of past..
    Hope to meet you soon dear!

1 person likes this.
  8. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

I am glad you are recovering and I wish you a quick recovery.

I admire your courage and the spirit in which you have taken things. Lucky to have such a wonderful husband.

I guess, God gives us strength and courage when that is the only option left. We become stronger. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

1 person likes this.
  9. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dearest satch
    I was just checking the dictionary for the synonyms of Satchi and it showes courage/faith/determination ......amazed buddy of your strength to take matters as it comes, smile thru it and come back and make it a memorable post.
    Life is a courage to do something extraordinary, to fight against odds, to believe in someone ....your story would best exemplify the spirit of living....wishing you a speedy recovery, shine through.
    Mega

3 people like this.
  10. SSC

SSC Platinum IL'ite

Satchi,
    Frankly speaking, I skipped many lines in your snippet, because I could not read about the pain you endured! Glad your back! We have a fighter in you, at IL! Welcome back, and take lots of rest! Hugs and prayers! You were missed...

1 person likes this.