1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Story of a Valentine's Day And A Few Days That Followed

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Feb 19, 2012.

1. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi,
    I was waiting to hear your experience, but never expected to see it arriving at this hypersonic speed!
    Yes, it was the time for real realization of those wedding vows! God bless you and all those who made it possible to bring you back in action in such a speed. I am sure, for your doc you are kind a one-in-life-time sample [​IMG].
    You ability to smile in [​IMG] situation of life is admirable and a lesson for all of us[​IMG]!

Tons of love [​IMG]and prayers for you!
    [​IMG]

3 people like this.
  2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi,

i love this wonderful attitude of yours, hats off to u, you are a man, in that sense. God bless u, and i love that sense of humor thru all the suffering u went thru.God bless u, and u have the blessing of all the i lties to be up on yr feet very soon.

God bless.

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  3. mansimahi

mansimahi Gold IL'ite

SATCHIIIII.....WELCOME BACK!!!!! A HUGE HUG to you and a Big salute to your indomitable spirit and sense of humour. Lesser mortals would have snapped... but you are an inspiration in more ways than one.... Wishing you a very speedy recovery!!!

2 people like this.
  4. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

I think the Cat and the Mouse (oops sorry !! Sats and the Mouse) are troubling the laptop once again nd giving it no rest............teehee !!

Sats, this is you and only you and no matter what........you have this tremendous will power to fight back 9 surgeries and walking tall and straight into IL with all the pent up energy and immense satisfaction like a full fed cat to give us a beautiful VALENTINE GIFT like this writeup !!

I am so proud of you dear girl and only this afternoon Nitya ka entertained me as to how you are and all the details of the surgery !!

God be with you to bring you back safe and sound to your home and I am only too glad to read the whole 5 day event (sorry !!).

Ok gal, get back to the safety of the bed and take plenty of rest now that fingers have finished their work of completing this long a snippet.

I think that while the 8 and odd hours of surgery was talking place, your mind was busy thinking of the words to fill this snippet !! Again only Sats brain can work like that !!

It is so sweet of ''R'' and sometimes their love and affection eventhough may not be romantic or demonstrative can be seen otherwise.......at the hospital and at your bed side waiting for those pain filled eyes to open and look up at him and say ''hi''........truly romantic.......isn't it ??????????

2 people like this.
  5. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

Oh Sachu dear just read about your marathon surgery its complication then cure ..my god friend you had more than your share of suffering ...I really felt a lump in my throat reading this now only .....dear friend and sis ...God helps the brave and test them too..you have written all about it and given so many people with petty complaints a reason to be happy....U will have to go through this complexly ..it was an risky operation ..depression never helps nor fear ..u seem to have the right attitude ..yes you did see your Dad ..now u are on the road to recovery ..will pray for you sis ...just keep cheerful it HELPS recovery soon love and hugs Sacchi

1 person likes this.
  6. saktips

saktips Gold IL'ite

Hi Satchi,
    You have always brought a smile in me while reading your posts. Was moved to read your sufferings. But I love your attitude. Do have rest. My prayers and wishes for your speed recovery. Take care dear.

1 person likes this.
  7. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Oh Sats! How lovely to have you back!
    I am so glad to see you here again.
    My, what an ordeal. I could well imagine the pain and fear you must have gone through when you underwent those post-op searing pain.
    Well let's put all that away and rejoice on the fact that you are totally cured of this debilitating pain that's been such an encumberance.

My dear, lift up those wings and fly, fly , fly - rejoice in your freedom and sing like a lark. I am so happy for you! I was thinking of you since last tuesday (wednesday for you);praying all the time this operation should be the best for you.

I am sure your dad is watching over you; so must be your mother in Pune thinking about you, your family. Ye si do beleive in the power of thoughts, not even prayers, just thoughts will keep our beloved ones safe. so you were Satchi, concooned in the ove of your family, your husband, and we all in IL love you too.

Looking forward to seeing you here more.

for now take care, take rest and work on geting back you energy 100%.

Love

2 people like this.
  8. shakambari

shakambari Platinum IL'ite

Satchi dear...
    You are just AWESOME...
    You seem to have set records -
    of going under the surgeons knife so valiantly....
    Enduring pain and discomfort(to put it mildly0,as a matter of fact...and laughing at it...
    undergoing 2 surgeries at the same site at such a short gap and still being full of beans....
    And writing such a wonderful post from the ICU-Girl...you may go into Guinness for this feat!!!!

I salute your spirit....

Do take snatches of rest now and then...and come back in full form and rock!
    We are all eagerly awaiting that day ...and it will be very soon.

1 person likes this.
  9. cj1980

cj1980 Gold IL'ite

Satchi,

I am not only glad your surgery was successful but am positively delighted that you have recovered well enough to share such a personal and heart-warming message with us right in the middle of all that you are going through! I will continue to uphold you in my prayers and I wish you many more years of total health, peace of mind, strength of character, happiness with loved ones, and unfailing trust in God. In a time and age where marriage vows are written after the pre-nuptials are decided and signed, your story is a challenge to all of us to remain committed to our spouses, no matter what.

Again, I wish you total restoration of health. Take care and rest well :)

1 person likes this.
  10. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Satchi,

glad to have you back and even more glad that everything went ok. That indeed is touching way of expressing - of what each of you mean to the other! May you both always have this togetherness and love and blessings in your life. Now, rest well, take care of your self for we do miss you and can't wait to have yo back - happy and healthy! And then you need to be strong enough to put up with one more of my visits this summer again....can't wait to see you :)

Rest well and take care!

1 person likes this.