A Simple Raghavendra Swamy' Seva To Fulfill Our Wishes

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nsairam, Feb 26, 2023.

1. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Om Sri Raghavendraya Namaha Om Sri Raghavendraya Namaha Om Sri Raghavendraya Namaha

I would like to share with all of you one Simple SEVA to Sri Raghavendra Swamy to fulfill our Wishes easily OR to get a solution for any Problems in our life. That too, I am glad to inform you all on His Birth Day and I thank our Raghavendra Swamy for using me as an instrument to convey you all.

You can do this SEVA continuously for (3 or 7 or 21 or 48 days). It is your choice.

Remember, When we do this SEVA with Sincere and Steadfast Devotion with FAITH on Sri Raghavendra Swamy, You will see the RESULTS of this SEVA by yourself soon and share in this thread which would benefit many people to get His grace and solutions for the problems.

PRADHAKSHINA SEVA

There are 2 ways to do this SEVA. It is upto your wish.

1) At Temple OR 2) At Home.

1) Below Seva can be performed at Temple:

Visit any nearby Raghavendra Swamy's Temple and Light 2 Ghee Lamps to Sri Raghavendra Swamy and show it to Brindavana and Pray to Him sincerely to fulfill your wishes. Then do PRADAKSHINA (Circumbulation) around Rayaru's Brindavana for 11 or more no. of Odd numbers as much possible as you can. Recite the mantra 'Om Sri Raghavendraya Namaha' while doing the Pradhakshina.

At the completion of every Pradhakshina, Do one Namaskara (Prostration) in front of Him. Finish the Pradhakshinas. Get the Thualasi Theertha Prasad nd Mantrakshadha Prasad. That's it.

2) Below Seva can be performed at Home:

NOTE those who don't have Raghavendra Swamy's Temple nearby to your house, No worries. Just following the below steps to achieve the same results at Home itself.

Place one Rayaru's photo on a small stool, light the lamps on either side and decorate the photo with flowers or Thulasi leaves. Keep one glass of Water and put one or two Thulasi leaves (if you have) in it and keep it as Prasad.

Then take one small plate and keep 2 Ghee Lamps in it. Light the Ghee lamps in front of the Rayaru's Photo and Hold it in your hands and close your eyes and sincerely pray to Sri Rayaru in your mind to fulfill the wishes. Show the ghee lamps Arathi for 3 times for His Photo or Idol.

Now start doing the PRADHAKSHINA for 11 Times or more no. of Odd numbers as much possible as you can. After completing the Pradhakshina, Do Camphor Araathi to His Photo. Do Neivethya and Take His Prasad. That's it.

NOTE: We should keep our mind and body clean while doing this Seva.

Thanks
    Sairam

vrikshakadali and stayblessed like this.