A School- Chettinad groups

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by praveenavijay, Mar 11, 2009.

1. asha_karthik

asha_karthik Silver IL'ite

hey rajani and shri.. thanks for your wishes !

good luck to your little ones.. i might join ur gang next year when my LO wud be 3.5 years old. pls do stay in touch till then :)

2. praveenavijay

praveenavijay Senior IL'ite

Yes Asha, if it is Pallikarani or medavakkam it would be far for me and I cant choose that school. Again I will be into confusion about schools :-(

Hai Ranjanimavi,

Is it sure that they are going to built only in Pallikaranai or medavakkam, it is not fair as they said it should be within 2 km radius from the present school. So only thought of postponding to join my lil there.

3. rajanimavi

rajanimavi New IL'ite

Hey Praveena,

Pallikaranai or Medavakkam, thats what they told us. But they did not confirm the place. I know, not fair. Good we still have time. By the middle of next year I guess they should start building the school, so Im sure we'll know well in advance, the exact location.
    I dont know if I can put it here, Abacus sent us a mail saying our application has been rejected due to too many application forms this year. And true we had applied very late. So that option is also out :( And we are left with very few options.

Rajani

4. sugan2008

sugan2008 New IL'ite

I also registered A school for my daughter , Today..will go and meet on Saturday .I am from neelankari so looking for Thiruvanmiyur branch.

5. praveenavijay

praveenavijay Senior IL'ite

Hey,

Any news about Thiruvanmaiyur baranch, Hope many have already registered.

Veena

6. sugan2008

sugan2008 New IL'ite

Hi Praveena

We met the A school team on saturday , they said the new building will be 10 to 15 mins travelling from the branch for higher school ie from 1 st std, not more than that ..

I asked abt pallikaranai / medakkam..they said they didn't finalize the place yet.

I admitted my kid ... let see how the things..I met many parents there , everybody is expecting good things from the school.

REgs
    Suganthi

7. meghna123

meghna123 New IL'ite

Spoke in length about A School when I went to their headquarters. Their approach seems refreshingly different. I was especially happy with the way they patiently answered all my queries. Yes I am somewhat apprehensive about the bigger school and its location but my faith in their prestigious Foundation has convinced me to admit my child there.

8. sugan2008

sugan2008 New IL'ite

Hi Meghna ..good to know that u r also in A school family.
    R ur kid admitted in thiruvanmiyur Branch ? did u ask abt the main school facility ??

Regs
    Suganthi

9. Veena sajith

Veena sajith New IL'ite

Hi Meghna,
    Good to hear many inspiring words from you about A school..yes, we all wish for the same.I too have admitted my kid at Ashok nagar branch..keeping fingers crossed :):thumbsup
    Hope to hear more from you all as and when you get to hear from them...
    Take care!

10. redapple

redapple Senior IL'ite

Hi everybody,

I am also planning to put my daughter next year in A school. I heard that PSBB millienium school fees for PREKG is above 50K is that correct?

Indra