A sad news, friends !

Discussion in 'Bereavement' started by Chitvish, Apr 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

nice to know u recovering...

dear prathi,
    i lost my mom in1993 still cannot forget her and never will be able to....the integrated part of me is twined with her...but yes even though tears do swell i try to think of the pleasant things...she was a bengali...and her tamil was simply hopeless she tied the nine yards for my wedding and all were completely at a loss of words...with asthma she had been hospitalised still came back next morning to be there as i leave the house for my in laws place...so her determination has been my back bone....the farm that we had in bangalore was with so many flowers when i enter the pooja room the smell was tooo strong and intoxicating i dont think i can recreate it any more...we shared so much of gardening all the flowers were scented...from roses to giardini from kolkata there they call it the gondoraaj i have them here now...the smell is too intoxicating the front is so strong with the smell as u enter my house u feel giddy with them...and 5 to 6 varieties of malli poo...and sampangi of 5 varieties ..white..light yellow..deep orange manoranjitham...so u can imagine the riots of flowers ...we used to always have to chase the snakes that used to be around......so flowers and mother come to gether...hope been able to share my love for my mother with u...regards sunkan

2. prathi

prathi Bronze IL'ite

flowers and mothers

Hi Sunkan,

Thanks for sharing ur sweet memories about ur mother with us. It was nice to read about so many fragrant flowers.

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Prathi,

Firstly accept my heartfelt condolence. No one can replace our parents and their love. Mother plays a very vital role in our life even after she decides to stay with God. When she is around we run to her and when she is not we are still eager to run to her. She cries with us, laughs with us, loves us, takes care of all our wants and needs, nurtures us and she is God sent boon to mankind.
    Cherish the moments that you have spent with her and take life easy.

4. Tamildownunder

Tamildownunder Bronze IL'ite

Dear Prathiba,

I am sorry to hear the sad news. I pray to God that he gives you enough strength to go through the ordeal.

Regards,

TDU

5. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Prathi,

Please accept my heartfelt condolence.
    May God rest her in peace.

Take care of yourself too.

~Punitha

6. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

Our dear Prathi,

May your mother's soul rest in peace .

We all indusfamily joins here to share our condolences and pray for peace to the departed family.

we know the pain of leaving our dear and near and that too A Mother's place cannot be filled by anyone in this universe.

Have courage and fulfill all her promises to family and society.

Subbu

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Dear prathibha,

Accept my condolences....pray to god to help you overcome your bereavement.....

8. Meeta

Meeta Bronze IL'ite

Prathi,
    Sorry to hear this.
    May God give you and your family strenth in this unfateful occasion.
    May the departed soul rest in peace.
    Take care.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.