1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A sad man's life....very very true..he can't cry like a women

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Meghapoornima, Feb 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meghapoornima

Meghapoornima New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I would like to bring to your notice...My brother's sad life story
    *My brother has been married since last 5 yrs..It was an arranged marriage..from then onwards our bad time started...since the time he got married ...his wife is giving mental harrassment to him, our parents..and whole family..
    *My brother is a dental doctor ..she is an Mpharmacy graduate...their life might be gone well for may be 2 months..after that the real face of my sis-inlaw came front. She does not like her mother in law nor father in law...she never stayed...with them...hardly one can count on finger tips...i mean joint family..
    *She does not like her husband...she always always fights with him...she always get my mother..i.e her motherinlaw in between and starts saying to my brother that he listens to his mother...
    * She is very stubborn and has lot of ego problems...She always argues with my brother and degrades him very badly...she always hurts his selfrespect.
    *He is doctor by profession goes 8:00 in the morning..comes at 4:00 and again leaves 5:00 in the evening and comes home by 10:00pm...After he comes to home and when he starts eating dinner..she starts the quarrel for no big reason..always blaming him...finding false faults in him... he does not have the common right of a human being of eating food ..for which he is working so hard...and for which my parents worked hard to make him such a person....
    * My brother is leading life because he has to lead.....he is so depressed and is unable to concentrate on anything...and lost interest in life at 35yrs of age itself.
    My sis inlaw is so stubborn...her mother does not correct her moreover..she encourages her to be in the same way...her brother is same...(.no father for her) My parents had told her to lead her life WITH MY BROTHER happily without any quarrels or issues ...but she never listens to them and neither she does have any respect for them...she indeed says against them...what ever disrespectful things...My mother always wanted my brother and sis-inlaws wellbeing...and she told such a nice things as mother tells to her daughter..but she inturn always degrades my mother..
    SHE threatens my brother.....does not come to my parents house...nor speaks them over phone...she always hurts him with her behaviour...and making his life so miserable..
    *She always threatens my brother saying that she will book him in the cases...with improper using of indian womens sections...as all laws are in favor of women...she blackmails him ...she is not ready to come to any marriage counseling...to solve her marriage issues peacefully nor listens to any ones...what should my brother do in this situation...she is not ready to divorce nor she is ready to lead her life peacefully...My brother and sis inlaw is having a daughter of 2 yrs old....she does not like my brother to spend time with his dauther too...she wants to bought up her against his father and our family..
    * dear all friends every one knows abt a man harrasing a women...but there are many men like my brother and many inlaws like my parents...who are bearing the problems with their daughter inlaws...CALMLY....please help out my family by giving your suggestions...we are literraly having mental stress form past 5 yrs....please help my brother.
    *She does not have satisfaction from our family what ever we do she always sees it in negative way and always hurts our feelings...MY PARENTS HAD NOT RECIVED A GLASS OF WATER FROM THEIR DAUGHTER IN LAW ANY DAY NOR THEY ARE EXPECTING TOO. BUT ONLY THING THEY WANT IS TO LEAD HER LIFE PEACEFULLY WITH MY BROTHER ..

2. fencesitter

fencesitter Platinum IL'ite

i think you guys should consult lawyers and also organizations which are fighting for husband's rights. There are many organizations like save indian family foundation which fights for men's rights.

3. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

on boy!!! your brother had a baby with this nasty woman??:bonkinspite of issues in the marriage from day1?
    No one can help your brother he has to help himself...if he is soo unhappy better separate rather than hanging onto this dead marriage and living with her every day.....Your entire post kept on saying how good your parents are.....parents n parents n parents...no idea....whats right anymore.....but again apart from parents/inlaws...if your SIL has issues with everyone may be better if she gets a jolt of her own medicine...i.e your brother can file a harrassment case here in US and let her deal with it.....What is your SILs point of staying with her husband when she is not happy on all the fronts?

forget about she coming to your aprents house or talking to them..first she has to have a good relationship with her hsuband and if she doesnt like her hsuband itself..whats the point of this marriage?? why is she in this marriage still? what are her reasons? just to stay married?

why does she fight so much? what reasons is she giving for the fights...only inlaws as the reason? or does she complain about anything else? was she forced into this marriage or was she willing to marry your brother?

Best thing would be plan a trip to India, and involve her parents and say enough is enough..if she doesnt like to live with your brother better stay back in India...as far as legal trouble is concerned, involve some lawyers during the mutual talks with her parents...

or ask your brother to initiate the divorce here...or call 911 or tell her that he would call cops if she harrasses him....if she still doesnt keep quiet, next time let him call 911....or file a complaint that hsi wife is harrasing him and is not happy and initiate a divorce on incompatability reasons. any time..its easy if he tackles this legally in US rather than in India because in India it will take years together to prove harrassment and when a child is involved, thats another fight for shared custody.

Did your brother ever talk to ehr about separation?

4 people like this.
  4. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

when people make statements like these...thats what makes me wonder if this post is real!!!! you dont have to talk about other DILs or posters...all you have to do is share your pain and see if someone can help.....and see whether you got any good suggestions.

4 people like this.
  5. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

I really wonder reading this post....

small question:

--> what your SIL expecting from your family
    ---> Why she married,living and had a baby with your brother if she dont like your brother after 2months of marriage??:confused2:

6. saipavani123

saipavani123 Silver IL'ite

Hmm This post might be real. I know/saw a real case like this. They are still struggling anyways. Even that lady too had a baby with her husband.. she 24X7 complains about him to each and everyone. She scolds him infront of everyone for petty issues . She hates her in-laws (they are fairly good people...they might have their owns et of mistakes too. But I think they are not torturing type) . She kind of said get-out to in laws when they came home to visit their son's family

7. piya26

piya26 New IL'ite

oops...My advice is drastic one.. get her for psychiatric evaluation or marriage counsellor.. if they cant treat her , let ur brother restart his life in the way he wants by divorce. She is not correct lifepartner for him. For evidences of misconduct by him and threats u all are recieving, put cctv in ur home without her knowledge or with her knowledge let her live in home like big boss and show her how she misbehaved and where she is wrong.. if she has some moral values she may change her attitude.. when somebody is watching you, we tend to behave properly...may be change from day 1. hope.

8. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

OMG....this is EXACTLY my uncle's life story...except that the torture started 18-20 years back and is STILL continuing.

Out of a blue, the lady still calls some random relatives and starts abusing in choiceest language on fone....

We have all severed relations with the lady and her son..

Only 1 good thing that has happened is that my 80 year old grandparents who were intially forced to live separetly are now settled well in their own life, with complete independence.

9. parvathi1980

parvathi1980 Platinum IL'ite

What is the issue exactly? I did not see any major issue in the marriage? All couples fight...many dils don't get along well with their I laws and refuse to visit them...if ur parents don't expect their dil to give them a glass of water also then why are you complaining? In my opinion your brother is an adult and should be left free to decide how he wants to deal with issues in his marriage. Your help or interference will not solve probs. Has your sil told you that she does not like your brother or have you made that assumption? I think the whole story is missing here.

5 people like this.
  10. fencesitter

fencesitter Platinum IL'ite

when it was about a harassed wife, ppl do not question the credibility!is harassed husband is a myth?!!

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.