1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A recluse or an eccentric or a future yogi?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by PushpavalliSrinivasan, Jan 15, 2014.

1. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viswa,
    As you have said only those who had lead spiritual life in the previous birth have this kind of conduct and character.
    I have also read Lahiri Mahasya's life. Perhaps a miracle can happen like that in our driver's life also.
    We pray and wish a happy life for him either way.
    Love,
    PS

sindmani likes this.
  2. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Dear PS mam,
    Truly appreciate your concern for your driver..In this busy life people are not even bothered about fellow human beings or neighbours but there are few cherry picked sorry god picked souls who think of the well-being of others.People like you prove once again India is a land of humanity...god knows what best to give at the right time...who knows he can turn as a great yogi too..we don't know what is in store for him..

sindmani likes this.
  3. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Thank you PS for sharing this - definitely a different guy but perceived as mad by the actually mad people :)

He must definitely be related to our Viswa :) Lucky that Viswa wasn't like this when he was young - because our Viswa got married :)

For trusting people and not losing my temper at any cost - I am labeled as mad too. I would like to be known as mad for this behavior - I don't mind :)

4. MaliniHari

MaliniHari Gold IL'ite

I wish him good. You do not have to worry about him my dear. He seems to be happy about his life. Above all, peace of mind is what one needs to live and I presume he has that in abundance. Our way of living is quite common, however, to him we all would appear like eccentrics. Its a perceptional issue. Let him be happy. It might be true that he would find it difficult to get a bride. But I would say, practically, it is difficult for any worldly girl to live with him. May be like our yogis he would find peace within. Or maybe we are trying to hold a holy river in a cannister! who knows! May GOD guide him!

2 people like this.
  5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pushpavalli mam

So true. It is rare to see such young men these days. Who knows, he may have some divine blessings.

Whatever, what is equally impressive is that you took such interest in him and his personality and have spent so much thought and concern that you have even written a snippet about him and ask everyone's input! Besides advising him, you are worrying about his future and his destination in life.

Not only is he blessed by the Almighty for his spirituality, he is also blessed that he found someone like you to think and ponder about him. How many people would have given so much thought about their drivers I wonder!

L, Kamla

2 people like this.
  6. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear jasmine,
    We (me and my dh) feel it is our duty to see to the welfare of those who serve us. There are many unsung heroes and heroines who help people in whatever they could.
    There are lot of people not only in our country, but all over the world who helps people.
    We do not know what is in store for our driver, but we wish him all the best.
    Love,
    PS

sindmani and jasmine25 like this.
  7. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear GG,
    Odd man out is always considered mad by people around them.
    Our Viswa is leading a spiritual life in grihasthashram and it is much difficult if other members of family doesn't cooperate. I believe we are lucky that we got like-minded persons as life partners.
    People who are truthful believe that others also are like them and at times get deceived. It happened with us also. We also do not mind if we are branded as mad.
    Love,
    PS

sindmani likes this.
  8. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Malini,
    Thanks for wishing him good like us and we do believe that God will show him the right path at the appropriate time.
    Love,
    PS

9. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Kamla,
    The fbs I am getting from all IL friends boosts our morale.
    I feel this young man might have had spiritual inkling in his previous birth also. As we say vitta kurai thotta kurai in Tamil, he is having it in this birth also.
    We wish that he achieves his goal through Almighty's Grace!
    Love,
    PS

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Pushpa Mami I also wish him all the best. You and mama have a big heart to have him as your driver. Its true that it will be difficult for him to get a life partner but let us pray that he gets a better half according to his choice. I know one friend also who has a son who is Sai devotee and he wants a life partner who also is a Sai devotee. He is a graduate but holds a high position. But in this present world its difficult to find people like him also.