A Proud Moment to share with you all, My Friends..

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by sushi, Apr 2, 2014.

1. deraj

deraj Platinum IL'ite

We would be happy to read the poem and the picture take by you in IL if you post it.

2. sushi

sushi Silver IL'ite

Dear RadhiSrini, Thanks for your appreciation and interest to know about the content I forwarded for the contest. Though I would very much like to post the here for my friends,I am not sure about the patent rules and whether I need to get permission for posting the same here in Indus ladies. I will talk to Mangayar Malar Editor and come back to you. When I visited Mangayar Malar Office to receive my prize from the hands of Ms. Anusha, I had asked her whether the articles sent by me online will be published in the magazine, then she was also not quite sure as the department was held by Comcare Ms. Bhuvaneswari. So please wait. thanks again, sushi

3. sushi

sushi Silver IL'ite

Dear Syamala, thanks..that is all because of friends like you motivating me and sharing my happiness. sushi

4. sushi

sushi Silver IL'ite

Dear Deepa, Thanks for your appreciation and interest to know about the content I forwarded for the contest. Though I would very much like to post the here for my friends,I am not sure about the patent rules and whether I need to get permission for posting the same here in Indus ladies. I will talk to Mangayar Malar Editor and come back to you. When I visited Mangayar Malar Office to receive my prize from the hands of Ms. Anusha, I had asked her whether the articles sent by me online will be published in the magazine, then she was also not quite sure as the department was held by Comcare Ms. Bhuvaneswari. So please wait. thanks again, sushi

5. sushi

sushi Silver IL'ite

Manju, thanks da.. when all of share my happiness, that motivates me more and more. sushi

6. sushi

sushi Silver IL'ite

Dear BJ, thanks for the congrats..The contest required a poem on the graphics pic published and the required lines were just 6 to 8. As this was related to blog contest, I wrote something related to computers. I will take the permission from Mangayar Malar (to avoid any patent issue) and post the same here. thanks for the interest and I am really overwhelmed. sushi

7. sushi

sushi Silver IL'ite

Dear Rajini, thanks da and it feels so nice when friends share my happiness.

8. sushi

sushi Silver IL'ite

Dear LL, Thanks and like that graphics WOW you have posted, me too jumping with joy. sushi

9. nalinidiv

nalinidiv Platinum IL'ite

Congrats sushi... am more eager to read the content of ur blog and poem

10. sushi

sushi Silver IL'ite

Dear Nalini,

Thanks for your appreciation and your interest to go through my blog and poem.Let me take the permission from Mangayar Malar (to avoid any patent rights issue) then I will be happy to post the same here in Indus Ladies.

thanks again..
    sushi