1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A peep into the world of ghosts!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Varloo
    You have raised a very pertinent question but I guess it is only natural justice! All men are held hostages by women during their entire life time and the men who could not even duck for cover while alive, probably turn their attention in full on women the moment they get a berth in the world of spirits!
    Sri Big Laugh

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi sri back,

Do see the ring and come back with your analysis.

Forgot about the new bhootham that does circles in all the channels...exam bhootham...

I am happy about the tips that are given in the ad..but if it was under some positive title...it would have a positive impact...

I feel exams are not to feared...

3. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Sri,

I agree it is long time.... It is my mistake... At times, I dont know what should I reply... When I have a different view points (you know with whom??)... it is better to keep quiet... hahahahahahahahaha... I dont want to give the excuse that I am tied up (though I am, becuase of massive expansion project...)....

Now, I will give you one more story.... I have a close friend, he is in Bahrain now... He is from Mayavaram... He used to tell me, nature talks and will tell you what is going to happen and all... He told me that in nature all places have some specific characterstics... In some places only a particular type of tree will grow etc... So it is there in nature that at some places and at particular times the departed souls can be seen... One day in an evening (Sandhyavelai), his mother was there in the house and talking to somebody in the backside... He went and asked to whom she was talking... His mother said that one girl known to them is standing under the tree... and when she asked her why she is standing there she is not replying...She asked him to enquire her... He could not see anybody, so he slowly moved her inside the house... At the same time he recieves a call from his brother that the above said girl has committed sucide and just passed away and the body is there in the hospital.... since her father was a predominant person... some tension/bandh prevailing etc.... so he understood, the person whom his mother saw is the avi/pai/spirit of the dead girl.... He could not see.... but his mother saw... So some people are blessed / cursed with this sight(?).....???

Thanks to my Mom... She loves horror movies more... She is more spiritualistic... Those days, we had the TV and only the DD & Sun... Whenever a horror movie or a bhakthi movie comes.... She will say there is a message in the movie... Though, it was hard to believe.... We definitely get a message and within a day or two, things will happen... Now, it could be sheer coincidence or our thought vibrations could have been the reason.... whatsoever... it happens....

Though I am not propagating that pai/bhoodham etc are there... But I can strongly refute if somebody says it is not there.... purely from my personal experiences...

With regard to NS movie stories.... I can give a whole lot from my / Shanthi's personal experiences.... hahahahahahahahaha.....

Veda

4. meenakrishnan

meenakrishnan Bronze IL'ite

Quote:You have raised a very pertinent question but I guess it is only natural justice! All men are held hostages by women during their entire life time and the men who could not even duck for cover while alive, probably turn their attention in full on women the moment they get a berth in the world of spirits!
    Sri [​IMG]
    Very funny!:)
    I think whatever women do in chottanikkara and men act as 'swamy vandirukku' in some places are all manifestations of some psychological disorders.It is a convenient drama to fool people and say whatever they want at that time of 'thullals'.

5. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Varloo,

I beg to disagree that only women are held hostages... there are lot of men also I have seen affected... In chottanikkara...

My experience is, if you have a strong mind it does not affect you... It affects women / men in their weaker emotional moments....

Veda

6. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Dear sir,
    enjoyed ur post...Big Laugh
    yes,i strongly believe in ghost,pei,bhootham,pisasu,whatever u name
    becoz my friend,when she was 4yrs old,suddenly she started climbing the wall of the house,then from there she moved to the door then her parents need the help of pujaari,at 12'am he asked her to take bath in cold tap water on the month of december,she said oh don't pour water itz very hot,then they apply vibudhi,then he shouted & faint.... ,now u tell me itz a fake or true.....:help
    when i was child my mom will put some 4 squares(may b she'll keep all of us in one place,silence for 15 mins,v won't breath also v'll obey whatever she tells,she'll use the situation well) bonkmove the glass,close her eyes tell some prayer & ask will viji will pass this yr,yes,no 2 options,then her hands will move towards yes...then i'll feel happy,yahooooooooooo aavi said i'll pass out this yr.....like this she cheated us for 5 yrs' then only v got to know that she is cheating us,so v started doing .....:crazy
    but i have true faith that if therez some good power existing,then bad power is also there.....:hide:

7. Cheeniya

You are absolutely right Shanthi. My grandson is now appearing for his 10th Std public exams. He is well prepared and very confident but whenever he sees that exam bootham ad , he becomes a bit nervous!

8. Cheeniya

Dear Veda
    When we talk of pei, bootham etc, I rember the fabous line from Kamba Ramaayanam-'Kandavar vindilar, vindavar kandilar' (Those who have seen can not talk about it and those who talk about it have not seen it). It is very true in the case of Pei. Peiya pathappuram pechu varuma? Who can talk in the presence of a pei?

Seriously, I have heard of several instances bordering on the super natural. Some sound very authentic too. Many incidents in our lives can not be explained rationally. Pei may be one of them. To me it makes more sense to take a jolly view of ghosts and treat them as fun buddies!
    Sri

1 person likes this.
  9. Cheeniya

Dear Meena
    I concede that all forms of pei-like behaviour may be manifestations of some psychological disorder. But it is not my intention to follow the work of eminent psychologists and declare pei and pisasus as non-existent. I am merely trying to find out why spirits categorise themselves into so many forms with distinguishing characteristics. Do they suffer from multiple personality disorder like Anniyan?
    In short why cant a pei be a pei? Why does it have to become pisasu, bootham etc?!!
    Sri

1 person likes this.
  10. meenakrishnan

meenakrishnan Bronze IL'ite

Athaane...Peiya lakshanama adangi irukkame....

1 person likes this.