1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A peep into the world of ghosts!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Maya
    In view of what is stated by you, I, as the authorised spokesman of the spirits, condone your usage of a piece of paper as the landing strip for the marauding spirits!
    Sri

2. maya08

maya08 Senior IL'ite

why, thank you very much sir...Bow
    i was in a dilemma wondering if such a deed is pardonable...

cheers
    maya

3. gayathriar

gayathriar Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sri,

Looks like I unsubscribed email notification by mistake. And was wondering if it was the consipracy of the avis and peis to stop the emailsBig Laugh

Yes, it is the same discussion I was referring to. Uma's experienc with the board was so hillarious( specifically the more salt DIL ) and more so were your responses...Still laughing....!

-Gayathri.

4. srinivasan_vanaja

srinivasan_vanaja Gold IL'ite

Here is the link for that "Siddhar's apparition".

YouTube - THIRUVANNAMALAI VIDEO - MGRAVIMG

5. Cheeniya

Dear Vanaja
    Thank you for the video clipping. It is truly amazing. There is a book by Baranitharan on Arunachala Magimai which dwells at length on such Siddhas. They are beyond human comprehension
    Sri

6. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear sir,
    i stumbled upon the other one but not surprisingly i started hunting for more "ghost'stories u had written... .it has always puzzled me, that thrill we get out of reading ghost stories or watching horror movies..:)
    thanks for letting me know the difference..till now a ghost was a ghost...never knew the difference between aavi(aavi amudha had me in splits) and pei....
    but talking about ghost movies i had always found" the omen" more scary than "the exorcist"

there was also one funny movie of whopie goldberg titled "the ghost" ..i am sure u would not have missed it..

7. Cheeniya

Dear Mindi
    I totally agree with you that the Omen was scarier than Exorcist. The latter was obnoxiously gory in details and I could not stomach it. It created more nausea than fear in me. But the Omen series was different. I particularly liked the Part 2. I can't forget the scene where Damien sees the marking '666' on his head and realises that he is anti-christ. He runs to a secluded water front and shouts 'Why me?' That was a moving scene. The happenings thereafter were really scary!

Whopie was oh so adorable in that movie! Another ghost comedy was Ghost busters!
    Sri

8. aishu123

aishu123 New IL'ite

very interesting description..could u plz tell me any medium who could help me out..plz help

9. Cheeniya

Dear Aishu
    The only medium of spirit I have heard of is Aavi Amudha but I understand that she has given up that profession. I tried googling for one and found that there were plenty abroad but none in India.
    Sri

10. sigmabeta

sigmabeta Bronze IL'ite

Hello Chiniya Sir,

I chanced upon this thread coincidentally, and not only did I roll on the floor laughing reading your post, but also had to clutch my sides to prevent them splitting, reading the posts of everyone who had given fbs. I tried to imagine some of the scenes mentioned, including Chitvish in her teens running away from the cat!!!! Absolutely hilarious, made my day.

Now I have been left with the song 'kaadal pissasu' from 'Run' filling my head like a 'spirit'!!! Hahaha