1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A page out of my life..... Concluding part

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Malathijagan, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sundari,
    Thank you for the compliments and I surrender that too to the beloved all pervading Supreme Being.Nice to know that Ambal's grace is showered to your family. The moment we are able to realise God's presence amongst us, we become blessed.Yes, God's will is being implemented in this Kaliyuga. We do not even have to do penance in this yuga. All we have to do is look for Him in every nook and corner.He is hiding everywhere!
    Regards,
    Malathi

2. Malathijagan

Dear Abha,
    Nice to have your feed back. Yes, my father has always involved himself not only in Temples but also other social causes. He is a man who would go to help even a stranger. God has made him that way. We(My 2 brothers and me) are lucky to have such a wonderful father.
    Regards,
    Malathi

3. Malathijagan

Dear Roopa,
    Thank you for your complimenting feed back.As long as we leave destiny to take its course, we are in safe haven. The moment we try to meddle with it we are in for trouble. Many people may not agree with this statement of mine. But experience has taught me that it is best left to fate.
    Regards,
    Malathi

4. Malathijagan

Dear Malspie. Yes, This story om mine may be unbelievable but true! If we just get His message and get hold of the thread tight, we are unger His protection and care.But that is not an easy thing. It is good if we learn to acknowledge His presence by our failings at least!
    Regards,
    Malathi

Good one:

Om Shree Ramdutaya, Vayuputraya, Anjanisuthaya, sitashoka nivaranaya, anjaneya, mahabala prachandaya, Shree Ramachandra Krupa Padukaya, Shree Hanuman Ki Jay.[/quote]

5. Malathijagan

Dear Aishu,
    Thank you for the feed back. God always has His own ways! As long as we do not question them, He is with us in our good as well as bad times. During good times our ego does not acknowledge His presence!
    Regards,
    Malathi

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Malathi,

He is little busy with his projects. will ask him to write. about it..and will pm the link to you.

7. Ammukutty

Ammukutty Bronze IL'ite

Dear,
    Enjoyed all your posts...May God continue to shower his blessings on you & your family.

8. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Malathi,
    When your mom posted about the Anjaneyar and the Temple, my husband told me to save it and we have the stills.

I totally agree with you that if we don't meddle with His ways, our life will be much happier than this...
    for this we had to be ready in our approach so that we understand His ways...

sriniketan

9. Malathijagan

Thank you Shanthi,
    I am very much interested in such real life experiences. I shall wait for your pm.Let him post it when he gets free time.
    Regards,
    Malathi

10. Malathijagan

Dear Ammu,
    Thank you for having taken time off to read my posts.
    Regards,
    Malathi