1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A page out of my life..... Concluding part

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Malathijagan, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

I think, it was in 2002 December. My father said that he would like to have the Anjayar statue in his puja room if I didn’t have any objection. (He was a staunch devotee of that God.) I was only too happy to accept this offer since I felt relieved that my favourite God was going to a new abode where He would find a more committed Bhakta.
    To follow the story, please read my earlier two parts, the link being-
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life/21799-page-out-my-life-incident.html#post247886
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life/21950-page-out-my-life-incident.html#post250353
    Contd. Part 3
    During my visit to my father’s place, I took the idol and handed it over to him. He now was installed in the puja room of my father’s house where He got special attention from both my father and mother. Certain astonishing things happened after this to which my children and I were witness other than my mother. My dad told me that he had a vision in which Lord Anjaneya had wanted His statue (not the one which was in the puja but a new bigger one) to be installed in some temple by my husband. I didn’t know what to say to this since I was not sure how my hubby would take it. So I asked my father to write all the incidents that happened and also about what came in his vision in a diary.
    After a few months my father himself, collecting donations from near and dear ones, to which I too contributed, ordered for an Anjaneyar statue at Mahabalipuram. This statue was sculptured as per the image he got in his vision. Even the name- ‘Sangu Chakra Veera Kubera Anjaneya was chosen by him as per his command from an unknown force. Now that Majestic Anjaneya, six feet tall is installed in the <st1:place><st1:placename>Pallikkaranai</st1:placename> <st1:placename>Lakshmi</st1:placename> <st1:placename>Narayana</st1:placename> <st1:placetype>Temple</st1:placetype></st1:place>! He is the centre of attraction of the temple now. A temple, which was in a state of neglect till then slowly, started getting attention. A lot of people, mostly locals, who, earlier never visited the temple, became regular visitors. Besides Lord Lakshmi Narayana, who is the main deity of the temple (about 700 years old), the other deities which were installed along with Anjaneyar are Venkatachalapathi and Sri Rama, Lakshmana and Seetha Devi. There were a hundred hurdles that came in the way in the smooth functioning of the temple. All the obstructions were removed by Rama Bhaktha Anjaneya. In fact, He had warned my father about this too and had also assured him that He Himself would remove all hurdles and be the cause of the temple gaining its new glory! Now the litigations of the lands have been won in the temple’s favour and the construction of the boundary wall has begun and money is pouring in for the purpose. Of course this objective could not have been acccomplished if not for the excellent cooperation of the local people who have been residing in that area for more longer time than my parents, who moved in there in 1996.
    After initiating the process, my parents have moved over to Kilpauk as per my request. Father goes to the temple once a week to see the progress. Once the temple is well established, he would be just another devotee like others. If The Great Lord has other plans, His Will would prevail.
    Now, people who have been reading this thread would wonder, What is the link between the incident that happened recently and this episode. Well, I see a personal message in this and felt like sharing it with all to convey a great experience which happens in everybody’s lives in various ways. If only, we are able to decode the mystifying events, we can feel the presence of God every moment of our lives.
    Post script- My father’s father was a priest in Sri Rama tremple in <st1:city><st1:place>Jamshedpur</st1:place></st1:city> even though he was not born into a priest family. Not out of choice did he take up priesthood but for survival. Thus was it ordained by the Almighty! Bizarre are His ways, yet, if we choose to walk the path shown by Him instead of trying to be the master of our destinies we sure make a success of life!
    Thank you, dear Ilites for the patient reading of the incidents of my life. I hope you enjoyed reading.
    This episode brings to the end of ‘A page out of my life-An incident that happened on 22/02/08’

Warm Regards,
    Malathi

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

malathi,

thanks for writing it. sometimes, somethings are destined to happen. I have seen the photos of the anjaneyar posted by your mom, not the story behind it. now i am sure to visit it once.

Your whole family has been blessed.

There are always links to each other towards a goal. and I believe in it.

There is a similar incident about the santhanagopalan temple..moggapair,which involves veda, veda's guru and his brother. I will ask him to post it, though i know the incidents.

3. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Malathy,

I was waiting for the concluding part and it was worth the wait.
    I totally agree with Shanvy,youre entire family has been blessed.
    All these incidents surely influence people and get them to be more pious. Thankyou so much for sharing it with all of us here!!

Regards,
    Devika

4. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

a very nice write up of true episodes in life, this is the legacy of some family that comes down from grand parents to the children, in my family it is ambal's grace, which started from my grandfather who worshipped the sri chakram with golden flowers and she sometime speak to us about what to be done when in deep depression...thanku malathi, it is so nice to know about people and god's will being implemented in this kali yugam..sunkan

5. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Hi Malathi

I have read all the parts of this incident and i think your family is really blessed. and that your father is taking care of the temples affairs is also kinda reflects that god wants him to be likie his father... i read story of your mother about the incident long time back when your grand father was a priest in some temple... and so many other incidents that your mother has written in IL, prove that god is really the guiding factor in our lives.

I strongly believe in destiny, when things are difficult, God always come to rescue. But in your case, God wanted you guys to do this Great Job and great karma, is totally astonishing.

~Abha

6. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Dear Malati,

A great write-up on the true life incidences.

The power and strength that one derives from the all mighty in whom we have faith is just uncomparable and the ways in which they steer our life during the ups and downs is really worthy and commendable.

Its just that we don't crib and accept what comes our way we realise that this is gods way of showing us the right path.

Roopa.

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

I have read such stories in childhood, here are you , with a real one. I also strongly feel God always indicates what he wants, we fail to catch the message.

Good one:

Om Shree Ramdutaya, Vayuputraya, Anjanisuthaya, sitashoka nivaranaya, anjaneya, mahabala prachandaya, Shree Ramachandra Krupa Padukaya, Shree Hanuman Ki Jay.

8. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Malathy,
    Thanks for posting the concluding part.God acts in mysterious ways.Enjoyed reading ur divine intervention.

9. Malathijagan

Dear Shanthi,
    Please do post the incident and experiences of your hubby.The more we know about such types of experiences, the more we get nearer to God.
    Regards,
    Malathi

10. Malathijagan

Dear Devika,
    Not only my family, we are all blessed people in some way or the other. Only we need to recognise that and we can havew a wonderful life.
    Regards,
    Malathi