1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A page out of my life-An incident that happened on 22/02/08

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Malathijagan, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

That is very true Roopa!
    But the ecstasy that you get when you are able to link the chain of events and understand God's message, nothing can equal it!
    Keep watching for the continuation very shortly.
    Regards,
    Malathi

2. Malathijagan

Sure dear Ammu, will not keep you waiting very long. Shall post my next thread on Monday.
    Regards,
    Malathi

3. Malathijagan

Dear Sriniketan,
    Yes, miracles do happen in each individuals life. Only thing is we do not consider ourselves worthy of His plays. We seek the spritual leaders and believe everything they say. But when we experience the same things we feel it might just be a coincidence! That is how we miss out when God comes knocking at our door!
    The continuation will be posted on Monday. I am yet to complete typing it into my pc for submission.
    Rgds,
    Malathi

4. Malathijagan

Dear Oviya, (A nice name!)
    I promise to post the continuation by Monday. Thank you for the interest shown.
    Regards,
    Malathi

5. Malathijagan

Sure Anandchitra, I will not disappoint you. It is getting ready for posting on Monday. Some dates /years of the past incidents related to this post needs to be verified.
    Regards,
    Malathi

6. srinivasan_vanaja

srinivasan_vanaja Gold IL'ite

hi malathijagan,

to be continued..... how long to wait.

yes, i believe a lot in Divine Intervention. i happened to feel it even at the age of 15. the first incident of mine would be really interesting and it is ever green in my mind. keep posting.

7. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Malathi,

I really believe in these divine interventions. let me quote an example of the experience we had.

My husband was posted in Andaman & Nicobar Islands which is beautiful place with lot of small islands. On long holidays, we used to go to the nearby islands and stay there. We had all planned to go to one of the islands during christmas holidays. Prior to the vacations, my dh when going to his office on his two wheeler met with a massive accident. The way he had fallen (which was described to me later) I don't know how he had survived. His helmet had broken into two halves but luckily no head injury excpet bruises and a fracture on his left thumb. There the medical facilities is not upto the mark, some how got an ortho who could put a plaster and he was discharged. But his pain continued and again after an x ray, found out that the plaster was not properly put. Again the same was removed and recasted. All thru this I could manage only with the help of my friends as both my kids were small and there were having their exams. But my dh was Rant that why he had to undergo all this etc etc. I used to pacify stating that nothing much has happend and we should be greatful to God for all the small mercies.

With his accident we cancelled our trip to the island. On 26th morning we were in a rude shock & jolt as tsunami hit the islands. Though we had lot of hardships but no loss to life nor property. After 2 days we came to know that the island which we had planned to visit was washed out for almost 12 kms.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If at all we had gone there..................I shudder to think . GOD IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

8. tsseethalakshmi

tsseethalakshmi Bronze IL'ite

Dear Malathi,
    True Bagthas God will shower his blessing in his own way.

tsseethalakshmi

9. tsseethalakshmi

tsseethalakshmi Bronze IL'ite

Dear Lalitha,
    Very thrilling to read.
    God is always grate to his devotees 'Ethu nadakkiratho athu nallathirgagave nadakkirathu.Ethu Nadakkavendumo athum nallathagave nadakkum.
    Sunder to his almighty is always good for the soul.
    tsseethalakshmi

10. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Hi Malathijagan,

A very intersting post . Thanks for sharing it. I would also like to add a wonderful story. Hope you do not mind. Once a man died and his soul went to heaven . God showed him footprints on the clouds , depicting the life that he had lead. The man saw the footprints, He noticed there were two sets of footprints meaning the lord walked with him throught his life. At a paricular stage he saw there was only one set of footprints. He realised that it had been during the most diifcult time of his life. 'Dear Lord , you have always been with me , but why did you not support me during the most difficult times" . the Lord answered,"I have always been with you child ,during the good and the bad times. You find only one set of footprints during your toughest phase. Those are my footprints . During those times I had carried you in my arms to shield you."
    So you see during the tough periods we can always sense the presence of the almighty and his protective intervention..

Devika.