1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A page out of my life-An incident that happened on 22/02/08

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Malathijagan, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

A page out of my life-An incident that happened on <st1:date year="2008" day="22" month="2">22/02/08</st1:date>
    Divine Intervention, Destiny or mere coincidence?

……. “I learned that the world has a soul, and that whoever understands that soul can also understand the language of things.”
    ……. “God revealed His secrets to all his creatures.”
    -From ‘The Alchemist’ by Paulo Coelho.
    And I would like to add, “God revealed His secrets to all his creatures – ‘if only we are in His wavelength.’
    On the 22<sup>nd</sup> of February, this year my husband had arranged for ‘Godhanam’ at Srirangam Andavan Asramam Veda Patasala.It was a Friday and the time for the auspicious event was fixed for 5’O clock in the evening. We had planned to travel by our car on the morning of the same day so as to reach on time for the Godhanam.
    Four days prior to that, my husband wanted to service the car to avoid unnecessary problems during the long travel. The first divine intervention was when the car returned from service. My husband normally gave the car for servicing in TVS. The Chevy people from where we had purchased the car three years ago had approached my hubby saying that they had started a service centre of their own and they could even arrange for driving the car to and fro. In the absence of this car my hubby was using our fiat UNO for commuting to office. Destiny played its game as usual! This car too encountered some problem and had to be given for servicing. In the mean time the Chevy returned from service only to be taken back again for a new set of problems! We were to leave for our journey on Friday and we were not sure which car we would be taking! The smaller car was back early and we decided to take that car. The Chevy too returned at <st1:time minute="0" hour="22">10 pm</st1:time> on Thursday night! My hubby changed his mind about taking the fiat UNO.
    At last we left home 15 minutes before Raahu Kalam! As we were nearing Samayapuram we heaved a sigh of relief that in a few minutes we would reach Srirangam. But that was not to be such a pleasant one!
    The chauffer driven car was traveling at a speed of 110 km/h on the highways with the road literally empty, but for one or two vehicles on either way. All of a sudden the car was thrown up, about a few centimeters from the ground and it came down with a bump as would happen when we come across a speed-breaker at a high speed. Our chauffeur was not the type who would drive rashly! We panicked! My husband asked the driver what had gone wrong. After gathering his wits he said he thought it was a monkey that came in the way though he had seen only a tail that resembled that of a monkey’s. We stopped the car to assess the damage.
    The bumper had gone in; hit the AC compressor and that had created a chain reaction! The radiator had a hole! The time was about <st1:time minute="45" hour="15">3.45 pm</st1:time> or so and we had to travel about 15 more kilometers to reach our destination! Thank God, at least we were safe! We called up the people at the Veda Patasala and told them that we may be late by about half an hour or more! Slowly we drove the car at 30 kms an hour, stopping at four places to pour water into the radiator.
    Then on all our engagements went smoothly and we were back in Chennai on Sunday night.
    Now, every one reading this piece may wonder, ‘what is so interesting about this incident. After all nothing serious happened.’
    But to explain this, I would have to travel backwards in life and narrate a lot more events that would reveal the amazing ways of That all pervasive Supreme Being.
    Do keep following this post to know God’s special ways!
    To continue…..
    <!--[if !supportLists]--><!--[endif]-->

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Malathy,

I fully believe in Diving Intervention and have experienced many in my life. I also feel if this miracle did not happen things would not be the the way it is today. I agree with you. Keep posting.

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Malathi,

Now this is not fair...the to be continued....:help

I definitely believe in divine interventions and signals....and have gone through too many of them ...and I also believe God reveals His secrets to all his creatures only you need to be open..

4. padmavathi m

padmavathi m Silver IL'ite

dear malathy,

every action taking place in man's life is purely divine, nothing else, as you said if we are in his wavelength, we can understand and feel that energy............ yes i too believe in divinity..................(""""avan indri or anuvum asaiyaathu"""""""")
    i feel everything is divine and all are God's creations................

love
    padma

5. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Malathi jagan,
    Totally agree with you.Divine interventions are things which makes each one of us go on every day..It may be in any form."Deivam manushayarupena" - God appears in any human kind.I believe it 100%.

6. Malathijagan

Dear Malspie,
    Thank you for the quick f.b. Yes,true, each and everyone of us would haveexperienced such ecstatic moments. I thought I could share it with you all to bring out more such experiences from fellow ilites. Please do continue to read the continuation.
    Regards,
    Malathi

7. Malathijagan

Dear Shanthi,
    Thank you for the f.b. To make it more interesting and also to keep the post not too long that people lost patience to read, I thought of posting in 2 or 3 sequences. I am sure that after reading the whole thing you will be able to assess my ecstasy. Watch this space for the continuation!
    Regards,
    Malathi

8. Malathijagan

Dear Padma,
    Thank you for the f.b. Yes (""""avan indri or anuvum asaiyaathu"""""""") . But such experiences can be hair rising and will bring tears of joy to one's eyes!
    Please do visit this post to know more about this incident and its link to past happenings!
    Regards,
    Malathi

9. Malathijagan

It is nice to know that we have all experienced such moments with God. By sharing our experiences we are reassuring ourselves that God the Great Master is always by our side, ever ready to shower His Love on us, if only we ware ready to acknowledge it.
    Thank you for the fb. Do visit this place once again to know more about the incident.

10. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

aha malathi,
    a rare bird with a very curious article to be cont..mm good we will look forward to that too...sunkan