1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A page out of my life-An incident that happened on 22/02/08-continued

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Malathijagan, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Dear Kanaka,
    Yes Anjaneya is certainly a great God. He gave up His life to save us. And when we shared this experience with a few friends, they said that usually people who had encountered a monkey and had hit it while driving had rarely survived! They told us a couple of incidents to prove their words. That really increased our gratitude for Anjaneyar.
    Could you provide the link for the thread about which you have mentioned here please? I would love to read your experience.
    Shall post the next part by Friday.
    Regards,
    Malathi

2. Malathijagan

Dear Latha,
    Yes God is everywhere not only for those who believe but even for atheists! The difference is that we are able to experience Him but they are not!Please do continue to read my following episodes and give your fb.
    Regards,
    Malathi

3. Malathijagan

HTML:
     Your sincere devotion to Lord Hanuman saved you and your family from a major accident. I am sure he had come to save his devotee. That is my strong feeling.
    Very true Malspie! More than me, my father is a very staunch devotee of Hanuman as you will see from the coming episodes.Thanks for your fb.
    Regards,
    Malathi

4. tsseethalakshmi

tsseethalakshmi Bronze IL'ite

Dear Malathijagan,
    I am also in the same condition as discribed in your thread as I am an abyasi of Sahaj Marg Meditation,Try to develop constand rememberance,surrender.[saranagathi].I am very happy to read your threat.
    tsseethalakshmi

5. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear MJ,
    Was waiting for this..part -2..i firmly beleive that the lord had come to ur rescue on ur trip.Divine interference is at times unexplainable!
    Waiting for the next part.

6. Malathijagan

Dear Seethalakshmi,
    Thanks for the FB.Would you believe I too had taken a meditation lesson fronm a Sahajmargi. But due to family outlook, I ould not follow that system of practice. As long as we have some way to move nearer to God, it is ok. All roads lead to the same destination.
    Regards,
    Malathi

7. Malathijagan

Thank you aishu for showing interest in this thread. Wait for the next part. I am sure it won't disappoint you because God's ways are strange!
    Keep reading,
    Regards,
    Malathi

8. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Malathi,
    I am connecting the dots of the Part1 and Part 2 incidents..
    waiting to read your Part 3...

It is true that after realising and placing God in our heart, rituals seem nothing in that view...but for those starting to realise they need such steps to attain that stage, am I right...

sriniketan

9. Malathijagan

Dear Sriniketan,
    Thanks for having read the second part. Today I am posting the concluding part of the episode. Hope you are able to connect the incidents happening at various periods of time. I feel there is some link which I am still not able to unravel fully.
    Regards,
    Malathi