1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A noisier route to salvation!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Chindu dearest
    I see we both have accomplished the unaccomplishable (?!!?)
    That is to make "someone" speechless because see , she could not reply to my reply to her reply which I replied because she replied to your reply which I also replied...
    maybe I'll stop here for now!

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

My dearest Anandanaradhivichitra!!

I came with the purpose of replying to the C of C and AC fame, but ended up reading all the follow up posts by you and the last one definitely takes the cake ( and you seem to eat it too......deducting from the sweetness of your saccharine words!)! Besides taking the cake, the last post took my head and brains with it...now it is reeling and I don't know what I wanted to write.....shakeheadshakeheadbonkbonk

Polladha Naradhi.....

:)) Kamla w L.

3. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Amma Naradhi,
    Don't you ever dream you can make me, a Maduraite (meenakshi-fame),
    "speechless" ! Tall claims, ugh !!
    I have the greatest concern for my dear friend Le C. He is jut recovering from a neurological problem - I do not want his head to start "reeling" again in his own forum, reading the reply to reply to reply which is more cyclic than linear !:spin
    Please do think on these lines, with consideration.
    Naanaka vambukku pokamatten
    Vandaal, vitavum matten.Rant
    Love, No Love,
    La C.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2008
  4. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Indhu
    "The ringing of a temple bell or a loud speaker giving hit songs in high volume" is indeed a rare combination both being of a different genre altogether. 'Aalayaya maniyin osai and arul mozhi koorum paravayin oli' are the more favoured combination. One thing is very clear. Noise lovers are clearly in the majority and when I googled for 'noise lovers' I found 602000 websites listed!

If you have a mini music system in your bathroom then you may not be an accomplished bathroom singer like me! I get transformed into a musical genius while having my shower! But I would certainly advocate moderation in your cause as your craze for music appears far beyond accepted levels. I dont want you to accompany Sridhar on his next US jaunt and find on unpacking only a walkman in your suitcase after reaching your destination!

'I've improved' is putting it rather mildly! You have actually started creating waves but then the beneficiary is only me! All these classic FBs make my threads hit the popularity chart without any effort of my own!
    Sri

Last edited: Jan 18, 2008
  5. Cheeniya

Dear Kamla
    You shock me saying 'Planning to shift them to the basement very soon.......'! Of course, I too subscribe to the philosophy that whatever engages our mind intensely today is relegated to the stature of a faint memory tomorrow. But how can you do that to the love of a saxaphone? In any case, a well polished sax is an extremely nice piece of drawing room ornament. Please reconsider your heartless decision!

What you say about Indhu reminds me of the famous line'Kamban veettu kaithriyum kavi paadum'! But I think it is rather being unfair to Indhu. She is evolving as a writer in her own right!
    Sri

6. Cheeniya

Dear Chithra
    That's precisely what I wrote to Kamla just now! Actually it is said that nothing grows in the shade of a banyan tree but Indhu has proved it wrong! Her evolution as a writer in such circumstances is indeed amazing!
    Sri

7. Cheeniya

Dear AC
    I am happy to inform you that what little was left on my head is now gone after reading your reply to chindusri! No more need for a comb anymore which in any case has lost its utility long back!
    Sri

8. Cheeniya

Dear Chithra
    "Naanaka vambukku pokamatten
    Vandaal, vitavum matten" is such a statement of humility! Reminds me of
    'Podhuva emmanasu thangam
    Pottiyinnu vandu vitta singham"!
    Sri

9. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

My my this thread has of late become really Noisy, what with the entry of Chindhusri and her admirers! Looks like a really noisy route to Salvation is underway.....:bowdown:queen

( Did not want to be left out ....after all this C group seems to be having a jolly Good time...i would rather be here than look out of my window at the ever depressing weather here! Chamala, do u remember ur winters here...however did u manage ma'am!?!)

10. Cheeniya

Dear Sudha
    The primordial sound of 'Aum' is reported to have caused the Big Bang breathing life into the vast nothingness of the Universe. Sound has the effect of breathing life into a dead surrounding! So no wonder you find all the noise being made here quite enlivening!
    Sri