A New Day,A New plan and A New outlook

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by annavarapus, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Dear Priyanka,

Your winning let me to step in to your thread.. and I must say,well deserved ! Your post was full of emotions a couple goes through each day while TTC and till the day it comes out to be a total waste of efforts.. I totally empathize you, sailing on the same boat.. The only person with us during these trying times is our partner, and thank God that atleast this one person understands us.

Well written. I pray for all of us here and I wish you to keep that strength alive in you and continue with the new outlook dear..

Have faith..
    With Love..

2. annavarapus

annavarapus Senior IL'ite

Thanks to Vasu and RG for nominating my thread.If it were not you I wouldn't have received this recognition/Applause.

Thanks to all the ladies who congratulated me.I certainly look forward to start a thread "Yes! we made it" or something like"Infertility Rocks".This thread did bring something positive by the way of winning and may be it's an answer from the Almighty that he exists and waiting for the right time to strike the chord.

Lastly, God does create miracles, but I believe he rations them. When our miracle doesn't work out, I think about someone else who needed it more. I know God hears our prayers and knows the desires of our hearts. It will happen, but as the saying goes, God helps those, who help themselves. So, I will not be sitting back, waiting for God's plan to reveal itself and the "right" time to come along. I will be praying for strength to continue exploring every option and doing everything possible to make our dreams come true.

Thanks again ladies.Sorry for the delay in the reply.I was kind of busy yesterday and was not able to login.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2010
  3. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

You deserve it sweetie pie Priyanka!

4. sbsubha

sbsubha New IL'ite

Hi Priyanka,

Congratz for this "winning post" - you rightly deserve it.
    I rarely read any post nor blog , but this title of yours made me curious to read and here am replying ..
    I can put myself in your shoes and the feel the pain you are going thru..
    but at the end of the tunnel theres always light. I sincerely pray and wish that you get through this journey smoothly.
    My warm hugs to you and have a good break