A New Day,A New plan and A New outlook

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by annavarapus, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

Dear Priyanka,

I just read ur post and I cried.
    As u know many of us sailing in the same boat. And we all understand ur situation. Our words cant console u.. But u have to keep going !

I think now we are all in Testing Phase ! Soon there will be a happy ending ! Have faith & Stay positive always !

I pray to God to give u strength and bless u a healthy baby soon !
    take care maa...

2. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

Dear Priyanka,

I was actually praying and was pretty sure that it clicks for you in this IVF though I have never come here and spoken to you much about it. I was in tears and in shock when I read this thread.

But I was glad that you have tried to let go of the painful past and move on. This is a positive approach which everyone here would be inspired with.

As hema has mentioned in a couple of posts earlier - that the excitement gets lost when TTC attempts dont end up as a success... I am on the verge of this kind of mental attitude which I am forcing myself not to get into...

All I can say to you is dont stress yourself thinking about various things that can bother you, just come over here and pour it and you will feel better and stronger because we friends and sisters are always there to lend our shoulders to lean on ...

3. annavarapus

annavarapus Senior IL'ite

@Bambli, Thanks for your wishes and trust me this was posted by me just to vent my thoughts and not to make anyone unhappy.I know that I have the liberty to post such thoughts:)The moment my focus gets away from the positive approach I end up picking a fight with my DH.It's getting harder on both of us.

@Sankna,I agree with Hema.After going through so many treatments,the very thought of next treatment startles me.I don't know how to keep my mind tied to this"positive thoughts".It always asks me "what if it doesn't click again?" I don't have any answers for this.I will try my best to come out of this at the earliest.

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear dear Priyanka,

This post and thread of your's has been nominated for the FP of the month. Congratulations!

Your post has instantly touched many hearts and why not? You have poured out your heart and its pain so very well that it is bound to melt anyone.

Priyanka, troubles come to us humans in many forms and types. At times, one wonders why it is so. Don't ask. It is just so!

You have received some great responses from many wonderful people here. Your post in itself is a gem and reveals what a lovely person you are.

Don't lose hope and do just what you planned...It will be a new day with new plans and a brighter outlook.

May God Bless you with all the very best and may that wish of yours come true as soon as possible.

L, Kamla

5. annavarapus

annavarapus Senior IL'ite

Thanks Kamla.I am happy for being nominated.Yes,I am excited to see a "New outlook" as this post of mine was started by me the day when I was devastated and was looking for a way to come out of it.The very first thing which I did (starting this thread) brought me some cheer in the way of being nominated.So my positive thoughts did bring me something which is positive.Though I cried a little after going through the post again,I think it's a way to remember my past and I am happy for what I am today.

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
  7. kinjal

kinjal Bronze IL'ite

Congratulations dear :)

8. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

Dear Priyanka

Congratulations..:cheers

I pray to God that soon you should write another wonderful post on how you succeeded in your ttc journey after crossing all the hurdles..take care.

9. Shanmukhabhavan

Shanmukhabhavan Silver IL'ite

Congratlations! Priyanka,

I came to know through your posts that you are a bit out of that bad mood. My sincere prayers to god that he should never throw you again in those kinds of situations and also wish to hear “it clicked to me” word from you soon.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2010
  10. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite