A New Day,A New plan and A New outlook

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by annavarapus, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Shanmukhabhavan

Shanmukhabhavan Silver IL'ite

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CIndu%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> My dearest Priyanka,

Though I was a silent reader, but had aware of all your posts and was waiting for the good news from you. Dear I’ m so sorry, I never expected this from you. My heart aches for you. I don't know what to say except that my heart is broken for you and if you ever need anything even just a shoulder to cry on I am right here dear. My tight hugs to you dear. Please do not worry, but am sure you definitely will get succeed in this battle, may be takes a few months time, please do not worry. We have so many wonderful il friends here to share our feelings either good or bad. Please be positive (I know you are now, but still). If you would not mind me to advise you, please do not visit this family relations forum, especially this ttc thread for quite some time. There are a lot of other threads in il which makes you relax and laugh, please go through those threads. So that they can make you feel happy and also keep you away from all these ttc words and discussions and worries.

My thoughts and prayers are with you always dear. Take good care of your health.

2. annavarapus

annavarapus Senior IL'ite

Dear Bhavani,

I said I love IL and it's more obvious for the reason to have friends like you.Yeah I will stay away from the family relations thread and search for something which will keep me happy and help me through this healing time.IL is a fantastic to share all our thoughts and the moment I finished my post I felt very relieved for having a place like this to express all my thoughts.Though I stay focused and positive I certainly have some "feeling low" moments where I finish up crying.I hope it will go away by time.

3. annavarapus

Dear RG,

Thanks a lot and I am happy to have a friend like you and I would love to discuss things with you.

4. annavarapus

Have a happy retrieval Anu.May you share the good news very soon.

5. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

dear priyanka,
    u have given so much practical information to us right from ur preparation for IVf all these tips were very useful... this made me also excited that we are going to see a baby (on photo ofcourse !!) who is giving information right from his/ her beginning stage.. i was somehow having the feeling that there would surely be BFP from you !!

But am sad to read the result.. in know that all the first tries, first child are all very sentimental to us... even i felt the same way when had missed abortion of our first child, similarly when the first IUI failed... and i dont somehow we become so mechanical in our things, that the next ones to follow do not give us much excitement... we just do things as they come... and lo suddenly things work out for us !!

So take an enjoyable vacation with you DH and get rejuvenated.... You deserve to be happy when u have given ur best effort... first is this and then comes ur later planning !!

6. annavarapus

@ Hemadurga, Dh also said the same after the negative result.He said we have done our best and there was nothing from our side which caused this to happen.Nor did we expect this to happen.The failure of the first attempt was not so hard when compared to this one.Though my mind says that I need to stay positive,my heart says a complete"no" for anything.Time is the only answer.

7. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hey Priyanka,
    You would need some time to heal the wounds in heart. Stay positive. Hope you will bounce back soon!
    Take care.

Hey Hema,
    Wht do you mean by this?

8. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Dearie Priyanka,

I had time to read this thread completely.I gave a simple reply since I did not want to spoil the mood of the thread.

I know how disheartening to face such situations,when everything was perfect and things are in place from Day1.I never share personal info here.But I will tell you I have started to move away from my prayers and pooja room.

I know that you are <30.You do have a bright chances of conceiving.Break is much needed during this period to get your cycles on time,reducing your weight(FYI,I have gained 10 kgs in a span of 4 months),getting a fresh air mentally and physically.

I happen to see that you are from HYD.Plan for a trip to HYD.

My goal for life,ttc is not the only thing in life.Remember health and stress free life is more important.If babies happen our way,good.we welcome them.If not,we cannot do anything since Baby Making is not in our hands.

The last paragraph is JMO.

Good Luck Sweetie! Iam proud of you for having matured thoughts at this age!Way to go girl!

9. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

hi vasu,
    i meant that we lose the excitement of later IUIs and IVFs and take it on mechanically, but these do work out to be success though we are less excited .... Got it ??:coffee

We should not stop out attempts just because we are not as excited as we were at the first time.. Just that we should take a genuine break and come back in happy frame of mind... to move on in life.

10. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Ya got it Hema.
    Hope we don't loose all our interest in getting our LO before the arrival!