1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A New Beginning - Purpose Of Life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Sandyr46, Aug 9, 2019.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

@Sandyr46

If you have not given such a title, I would not have clicked the post. Since I usually dont read much here!
    I was actually completely hopeless, broken into pieces, feeling all alone, was wiping my tears since I was weeping few minutes ago.
    Completely hopeless I just opened indusladies to check the updates in the story section....
    As my eyes fell on the title of your post just clicked and started reading.
    Dont know how to express! A much needed post for me at the moment....
    It would be a lie if I say I became positive all of a sudden!
    But it made me look life in a very different way...
    I always feel this "The biggest problem of we humans is that we think we know everything".
    The way you narrated, no words!!!! we all were almost with you while reading....
    I feel things work in the way which we cant even imagine and we can never imagine.
    I strongly believe that no matter how the world changes day by day, good people will exist till the last day of this earth. Just like your cousin!
    Wishing you all a beautiful life ahead!!!
    A very different post that touched my heart deeply! In fact for many!

2. Sandyr46

Sandyr46 Gold IL'ite

Dear Iniya, am glad that the post made u feel positive. I am not a very good writer as such. I wrote my post the exact way I experienced each of the incidents. Infact when I saw how long the write-up was I was hesistant to even post it. Was unsure how people would react. Nowdays reading reviews of this post has become the favorite time for my cousin as hez still recovering. It means a lot that the post had a positive impact. I hope, wish n pray all your problems get resolved too really soon.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. SinghManisha

SinghManisha Platinum IL'ite

Sandy, this is such a touching post !
    I beg to differ with the opening line though. The purpose of life is to be happy ! The happiness indirectly comes from being compassionate and finding a purpose and being useful.
    I am glad you find your purpose and I know you are happy !

Sandyr46 and Viswamitra like this.
  4. Sandyr46

Sandyr46 Gold IL'ite

'Happiness' is a vague term dear. As humans we find happiness in a lot of things materialistic or likewise. But thats short-lived. Probably the lucky few enjoy a life time of happiness like 'happily ever after'.

5. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Sandy to say am shaken is an understatement. This post is not just touching but gives a hope for everyone who is going through a bad phase. Honestly am super worried of so many things happening in my life right now and unable to get sleep. That's why am.awake at this time. But this post warms my heart and gives me a hope. I don't know what more to tell. May God bless you all.

6. Sandyr46

Sandyr46 Gold IL'ite

Hi dear, there is a super being above us. I dont make tall claims of performing poojas r prayers. As I mentioned earlier for me its always been a love-hate relationship with the Almighty and honestly there have been times r rather many times when I have lost faith bit still my fights are ongoing with him. In times of distress we all look out for answers and sumtymz the replies take ages. But if u trust the process, keep the faith there will definitely be miracles. I highlighted a point in my post abt my ex where I was unable to find the reason as to why he was abusing me. It took almost a year for me to get the answer. But when that big mystery bubble broke all my queries and beyond were answered. I always thought the fault was in me till I found the truth. Whatever ur going through right now which is causing ur sleepness just write it down and place it before GOD. Do some deep breathing excercise n rest ur mind. Pray n sleep. U'l find ur answers soon. Stayblessed and I hope, wish n pray for all ur problems to be resolved.

Afresh likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

A very touching post which gives hope to many and a feeling that God comes in any form to help us. Only we don't understand His ways. We should have faith in Him

When I read I wanted to nominate but glad so many people nominated.

IniyaaSri likes this.