A Nagging Comment

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mstrue, May 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

Yaeh - tell me the truth yaar - am i really so bad over there?

I am under the impression that I have re-discovered my school days but let me know if it is at the cost of you readers.

If so shall limit myself to giving fb's.

2. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

hi mstrue,
    to tell u the truth i would be least bothered what any person interprets of my hello or friendly conservation.we can't stop any person from making any sort of assumption but we can control of our own reactions...........
    still,i am little reserved with my dh's friends & male neighbours .
    but if i know this & this person says such thing about other ladies i would be aloof to the point of rudeness...............
    pragati

3. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

Haiyo..Haiyo.. :notthatway:
    I was just joking. Thought by this time you would have understood that this tangent thread's implied intent is to pull other's legs. :rotfl
    Your poems are real good. :cool2:please write more - more poems and more fbs. :thumbsup

4. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Ayyo True, what have you done, Natpudan will now be all up in the AIR....he is floating up in the clouds already..:bonk

Okay back to the main point, I am very very friendly by nature and yes I am friendly to guys as well like my friend's DH.......infact coming to think of it I am equally friendly to both my friends and their DHs...:rotfl..but yeah like you the sentence will hurt me if my actions are perceived as "falling for guys"......the hi and byes and occasional chit-chats are not be perceived as anything else other than the friendly gesture. But that will not deter me in changing myself and being cautious to every person that I meet or talk.

I will be me.

5. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

That is the right attitude, Jaya & Pragati. I wish I could be like you, in this regard. :hide:. I don't think I could be myself if I ever get a chance to see that person. I would probably go indifferent and ignore the person totally.

When it comes to the opposite gender, by nature, I take some time to talk freely. The 'some' time will be short or long or never with each individual I meet. The duration I take is in no way the indication of whether that person is good or bad in my books.. It just means that, it takes time for me to connect well with them.. their way of seeing things may make it hard / easy for me to connect sooner. Now such comments will only make my 'shell-time' a bit longer I guess. :bonk

Luckily, most people I know are gems of their own kind and I am happy to interact with them the same way I interact with girls. :)

Now are there some gestures/words or combination of both that might make a wrong impression in a man/woman's mind about the other?

For example, my DH says he will not like it if someone talks to him 'unnecessarily'. Not that he would draw a wrong picture of her but he would prefer it not happened. Any such things that might tick you.. pls share. This is just out of curiosity and as well to keep the conversation flowing. :rotfl

Last edited: May 18, 2010
  6. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

7. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

This guy seems to live in dreamland. One day a married woman will shake him off from his dreams by giving one nice slap. :biglaugh

Are there any??? Even then, I cannot follow it. I always talk talk and talk and also I have many male friends. All best ones! Only if I trust someone, I open up my true self. Else I just maintain a simple Hi/Bye relationship. A smile would do.

8. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

mstrue,
    I've been very busy and havent posted much. But I came across this, and wanted to make a quick post. I havent read any of the posts in this thread, except for your OP in this thread.

First of all a bit of scolding for you since I expect you to be more secure to be yourself :) One idiotic guy makes some stupid pompous-assed remark and you get all insecure about men? and/or how you "need" to behave? :spin (even though your question says do "some" married men, I sense the insecurity, so the bit of scolding :))
    IMO, mstrue - I can see one of your konal-logics at work here!! (and I admit I have difficulty in understanding "some" of your konal logics! :))

Alright, the answer is - Dont worry. There are bound to be good and not-so-good people in this world. Trust your instincts and start to understand a person. If they are moronic keep your distance. Good folks dont misinterpret your common friendly gestures like this idiotic guy did.

Will write more later if there are questions. Gotta go.

9. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

:hide:Thought you were out of station!

:rant
    :bowdown Very comforting to read (though I know it all at the back of my mind. )
    Thanks Mithy, Jaya, SP, Pragathi, Natpudan, Oopall, and Kainaath to help spread it all over my mind. :rotfl

Last edited: May 19, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.