1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Milestone Crossed

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sweety127, Jul 7, 2016.

1. sweety127

sweety127 Gold IL'ite

Hi wonderful ladies,
    Thank you so much for all the support you have been giving me all these years. It is because of you all wise ladies that I transformed from a naive fairytale girl to a strong independent woman ready to face every storm coming my way valiantly... and today am a mom of one week who now knows what it means to be pregnant and bringing a life onto earth.
    I am more glad to have given birth to a beautiful girl baby when all others predicted me of having a boy looking at my symptoms..
    My daughter my Angel right from the onset of true labour pain not only fought her own battle to save herself but also for me when both of our heartbeats were dipping in the labor room..
    She is sick but still doesn't fail to smile at us everyday..she is an inspiration for me to stay happy no matter what..
    More than anything else it was she who made me appreciate my dear mom wholeheartedly for the rock solid support she is rendering me throughout my pregnancy.
    Thank you my little Angel for coming into my life and making it worthy and beautiful..
    Daughters are true blessings of life..Seeking your blessings and wishes from all ilites.. Thank you..

2. deepthyanoop

deepthyanoop Gold IL'ite

Wow, really happy to read this!! Congratulations Sweety!!These days are very very precious, enjoy every moment with your cute sweet little bundle of joy :). Hugs and kisses to the baby girl. Take care, dear!!

sweety127 likes this.
  3. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

Hearty Congratulations!!! Hugs to your daughter.

sweety127 likes this.
  4. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

congratularions @sweety127 , wow there are so many user ids with sweety... in this forum and Hugs to your baby.

sweety127 likes this.
  5. shobhamma

shobhamma Gold IL'ite

Congratulations. As you rightly observed this will make you more appreciative of your mother. Girls are so special.

sweety127 likes this.
  6. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

sweety127 likes this.
  7. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

sweety, heartiest congratulations! I recall your earlier threads, and the choices you faced and everything.

Best wishes to all of you. Sleep when the baby sleeps. And take lots of pictures.

sweety127 likes this.
  8. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Hearty congratulations my dear... I am so happy for you.
    Daughters are indeed a blessing. You are lucky to have an angel in your arms. Not only now, but also in your later days, she will be there for you as a best friend and a great support forever.
    My life has changed a lot, and I have indeed changed to be the most independent and solid person only after having my DD.
    I wish you all the very best.... and speedy recovery for your daughter. My prayers are with you both :)

sweety127 likes this.
  9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations Sweety, take care and enjoy each moment with your little one

sweety127 likes this.
  10. YoGirl

YoGirl Gold IL'ite

Congrats Sweety!!..Enjoy every moment of motherhood.. I have a daughter too.. :beer-toast1:

sweety127 likes this.