1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A memorable trip to Koduvayur

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Feb 5, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shanti

Glad to see you here. Thanks for the appreciation dear. Glad you enjoyed the write up. The Mandapam where the wedding took place is Keralapuram Auditorium, New Street, Koduvayur. You might be knowing the boy's father . His name is N R Iyer, everyone calls him Ambi. He took all ofus to the marriage as the girl is from Koduvayur. There is a Devi temple nearby. The Mandapam is in front of a Kulam. Mandapam is a new one I think.

By mistake I have written Birdegroom's son instead of Bridegroom's brother. Thanks dear .

love
    viji

2. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Dear Viji

My cousin also lives in New Street only in front of the Devi Temple. The Mandapam is behind the temple, but to reach by car it took a longer route.

I will check with her if the bride is known to their family. BTW, what's the girl's name?

Manappully Kavu Bhagwathy temple is such a beautiful temple. All the poojai procedures take place in a methodical way with Seeveli and pancha vadhyam on a daily basis.

A very great and satisfying experience visiting such holy places....

God bless you Viji.

Luv
    Shanti

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shanthi

Glad to know that your cousin stays in New Street. She might be knowing the bride and might have attended the marriage also. The girl's name is Divya and they are four sisters and she is the second sister. She is Viswanathan's daughter.

I felt so happy that we could visit Guruvayur and Madapalli Kavu as we dont get chance go to the South much only if there is any functionw e go since my dh is always busy with his samiti.

love
    viji