1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Man's Tribute To Womanhood!

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Nov 17, 2006.

1. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

what a relief...

Indhu, your reply gave us such a relief. We don't have to break our heads to work strategies now. Be a good girl & listen to our advise & you shall excel in whatever you are upto. Happy H.Mooning!!!!!!!!!!!

Chitra, your dear friend has given a go ahead so when do we start??????

Kamla, how can I forget you. I shared all about KPs with you first so you'll remain the special someone to me.

Sudha, way to go lady. have learnt something from you today. what a wonderful idea. I shall try it next. Now for, sittin to the left ......how do I explain it to you here. I feel embarassed to write it ... let's let's move on to gmail......

Love & regards,

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

yes, Meena !

Me & Indhu have already started working out the strategy. The way, she comes up with ideas, my, my, my, we are no patch on our hero's wife !
    There are better -------than sitting to the left !!!!
    More deatils will be sent to you by G mail, with C C to Kamla, Vandhana, Sudha & safa Baby.
    Await further instructions !!
    Love & Hugs,
    Chithra.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2006
  3. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

Dear Girls,
    I was silently watching all the naughtiest girls' talks.
    It is unfair Indhu is sitting in another room..
    And Sudha, as you said, have done password stealing and all other CID jobs.......:-D

4. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Hi indhu , Meena, Safa....

My my now dont go around stealing passwords.....i can say that i did other things(loving !) to get it....but stole the laptop when he was away , to steal into our site.....now i know what addiction means!
    By the way , good news is that , my laptop is back and also the wireless is working....so u can see i am logged on at all odd hours.....so back to my enjoyment ...and Girls , you can definetely get more loving to get things done,....what with Meena and Anonymous ....i am sure we can get PMs and get our work done. ( you can see that Thollai thanga mudhiyama, my hubby, ran today to get my laptop back) ...What men will do to protect their own!?( i mean not us,, my hubby was protecting his "chella chinna veedu"and my "chakkalati" and Indhu , dont u dare tell your brother.....you are supposed to be on my side now.....after all arent we girls supposed to support each other....so !:mrgreen: he he....)

5. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

It's time for another story!

Most Graceful Ladies and The Naughty Gang,
    The PC Group and the LNC Gang,
    And my only wife ( I don't know to which gang you belong)

It's time now for a story on Risk. Yes that's the title of the story we are going to read and discuss this Saturday. Go to this Saturdays thread and leave your signature there.
    Varalotti

6. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Oh my,
    what these girls are up to? Sridhar had made me mother while he is still 28, that is not fair. Just because I do not pitch in does not mean that I am goody goody. I am just enjoying all the banter going on and I am sure it will be difficult to be heard in between.
    And Meena, you must start a separate thread for you-know-what which should be accessible to only ladies.
    And Indhu, it seems that you are getting good tips. I don't believe you need them, anyway. But it must be nice, what do you say?

7. varalotti

If you start a ladies only thread....

Meena and Varloo,
    Dont ever think of starting a "for only ladies" thread for I will somehow enter it under another user ID.
    Already many do not know my various avatars.
    This is just to forewarn you.
    See Varloo, how good a boy, I am. If I had not told this you people would have started a thread and I would have come ther in some other guise.
    When I reckoned you as a mother it was only to point out motherly love and not to allude to your age, Varloo. For the words Drishti and all would come only from a mother's heart. And you can have a mothers heart at any age.
    Go to the beginning of this thread and see what have I written about my daughter. You will understand my words better.
    sridhar

8. varalotti

A Thread to Balance This Thread!

Gracious ILites,
    Having basked in the glowing tributes I paid to womanhood, it is time for a little balancing act.
    I have paid tribute to a man for his simple act of love.
    Please use this link to read that
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3503

Varalotti

9. varalotti

Sorry For The Delay! But It's Time To Relax!

Most Gracious ILites,

Sorry for the delay in posting this Saturdays thread. I dont want to load you anyfurther with comparisons, warning bells and tributes.

Come join me for a walk along the banks of River Vaigai.

A Maduraiite like me can fill up a whole book on River Vaigai. The great poet and Folklore Researcher A.K.Ramanujam (His famous book is the Flowering Tree) is from Madurai and has even composed some beautiful poems on Vaigai.

But I just being an accountant could only write what I know and what I feel about our one and only Vaigai.

Come Ladies, let's start walking.

Regards,
    Varalotti