1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Man's Tribute To Womanhood!

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Nov 17, 2006.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Experience talking...

Ha ha ha Meena m'am...looks like you need to start writing a book on...you know what! I bet it will make to the best seller list of the world. Remember me please, I was the one who 'discovered' your talents and may claim a part of your royalties, although a certain Ms Anonymous polished the raw diamond that you were:)))) As for poor Indhusri...she must be having second thoughts about joining this club:confused:

L, Kamla

PS: I love the name 'Indhu-Sri'......They gel together so well even in the name:)

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

I am surprised!

Dear Chitra, Meena, Vandhana,
    I was under the mistaken impression that the NOF syndrome (NAUGHTY OVER FORTY) affects only men. I am now surprised to see it affects women too and even more surprised to see that it affects them a little earlier.
    How would I know all these things, for I am just 28. And to use Meena's copyrighted expression I have to wait for 12 looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong years before I find out about this.

Well, Meena, for your information when we are on the net we are on two separate rooms at a distance of more than 20 feet. This is just to ensure privacy for Indhu and for me too.

And even if we were to sit in the same room (I am dropping a few words here for I don't want to violate the etiquette) for I believe in the adage, one thing at a time and that done well.

Looks like, in the final count, at the end of the day, I would be the only person in IL who is pure and perfectly innocent.

Oh, God, please save the world.
    Varalotti

3. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Vandhana ,
    I m highly qualified to join ur NGG !!!!.........If u really have any doubt .......ask......Ms Ananymous .....ok?!!!
    With love ,
    Indhu .

4. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

My dear Chith,
    How come u say i ll disown ur friendship just because u r naughty to the core ? ! Very bad of u........to think so ......!
    Unlike some great writers (?!!) , i frankly admit i like u & our (!) naughty gang ! Go ahead Chith ....My support is always there for u !
    With love ,
    Indhu .

Last edited: Nov 21, 2006
  5. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Meena ,
    U really made me blush ! But i enjoyed ur post thoroughly and i ll try to follow ur advice ( especially ..........left side ...hope u understand !).....! Hope Kamla will change her opinion about me by now !..............Am i right Meena ?
    Love ,
    Indhu .

6. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear Indhu,

A very waaaaaaaaarrrrrrmmmmmm welcome to you......so now you have finally joined IL and i can see that you are in the NLL also.....great!
    I have been unlucky, my laptop has been giving probs, so it has gone to the workshop, and i am bereft without itfor some time....now i have stolen my hubby#s laptop when he is out with dentist(poor guy!) and have logged on secretly...ha ha( i happened to have noted down his password too...see what all we women are upto to log on to IL)...:-D ....anyway happy to see u online....
    Will soon be interacting more ....
    Hope you enjoy this site....

Ps....one suggestion, why are you guys in 2 different rooms...i am sure Sridhar can sit next to u with his laptop, maybe on your left, like Meena has advised,....and Meena, i wonder what was that .....i am still a novice so...:oops: ( dont want to be left out from the NGG gang):p

Last edited: Nov 23, 2006
  7. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Time to Study, Ladies!

Most Gracious ILites,
    All of you have spent enough time basking in your glorious womanhood. (and being naughty on the side too)
    Now the time's up.
    Lets get back to Warning Bells Again. This week in the Wednesdays thread I am addressing the issue of "security"
    Looking forward to have your graceful presence there in that thread.
    regards,
    Varalotti

8. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

welcome home, Indhu

My dear Indhu,

Welcome to IL and it is great to have a wonderful couple gracing the site.
    affly,
    Vidya

9. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

hi sudha

Dear Sudha ,
    I m extreme....................ly happy to be welcomed by u ! But one thing - i m going to tell my brother that u have stolen his laptop & logged in secretly .......! By the way ..can u teach me how to find out one' husband's password without his knowledge ?! .......please ........!
    Didn't u read my husband's reply to Meena ? ( sitting together .......and all (....!) Same is my reply ! :oops:
    With lots of love ,
    Indhu .

Last edited: Nov 21, 2006
  10. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

thanks ...

Dear Vidhya ,
    Thanks a lot for ur nice words ! I m really happy to be with u all in this enjoyable forum- its as though i 've entered a new world where there is nothing but happiness & enjoyment ! Thank God !
    Love ,
    Indhu.