1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A lovely Mother's day

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, May 9, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Today was a lovely day. My dh had to go for duty as someone expired and he left at 7.45 a.m. or so. After finishing my kitchen work and prayer I thought before logging out let me log into IL and spend sometime.
    I noticed that Induslady has sent a E book on Mother’s day. Since I could not open that I enquired with Bhargavi , she also gave me some suggestions but still I was not able to open. Then she told me to post there and find out what to do. Ragini came for my help and she could tell me what to do. I felt as if she gave me a gift to IL mother on this Mother’s day. Thanks Ragini you helped me like a daughter.
    Then there was pooja of Lord Venkateswara I went to attend that. I thought I was late for the pooja but when I reached only the procession bringing Lord Venkateswara was coming. I was so happy that I reached in time. My husband had not taken the keys and he was waiting outside for me. Luckily a lady from our building came for the pooja and told me thatmy husband is waiting outside. Immediately I rushed home and my husband was angry saying you told you are not going and you went , if I knew I would have taken the keys with me. I also did not say anything as he had come in the hot sun after doing a good job. Then latermy brother in law came with his son to invite for his son’s wedding.
    After having lunch , sat for sometime digging into IL and then had a nap. Evening my daughter phoned saying her husband is asking me to come for tea. I went there and spend sometime there and went for Bhajan., Namasankeertanamby Dr. R. Ganesh and group., Chennai.H e sang very well. Came back home by 9 p.m. and for sometime saw the programme on Colour TV Ma thuje Salam. That was also a nice programme.
    So Mother’s day was lovely today , only missing my daughter and Gopika.

2. Tubelight

Tubelight Bronze IL'ite

Hi Viji
    I love the way you share news about your day, it feels like dropping in at your place and sitting together and chatting like sisters !

Glad to know you had a lovely day.
    :cheers

3. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

dear viji

it was a lovely posting and nice to know you enjoyed the day very much. Little late about 8 muniutes to wish, and happy mothers day viji and all mothers in indus. thank you viji and good night.

ganges

4. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,

It was nice reading through your day. You narrate so beautifully, the whole scene gets enacted in front of my eyes.

Wishing you a very very Happy Mother's day dear viji. You are the soul of IL, always showering us with your love, affection and appreciation.

Its a pure joy to have you around Viji.

Lots of love and hugs

5. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Hi Viji Aunty!

nice to know that you had a lovely mother's day. I wish and pray that you enjoy each day in your life like this.

6. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Belated Mothers day wishes,dear viji. Great to hear that you had a lovely day.:)

7. smilly

smilly Senior IL'ite

Belated Mother's day wishes.:)

8. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

Dear Viji mam,

Happy Mother's Day!!!

9. karunamurty

karunamurty Bronze IL'ite

Dear Viji
    It is wonderful to read that you had such a lovely MOTHER'S DAY amongst your loved ones. :thumbsup

10. rajiravi

rajiravi Bronze IL'ite

Dear Viji aunty,

Glad to know that you had a great Mother's day....nicely narrated the happenings of the day....