1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A LOVE STORY - Episode 9

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Sep 8, 2008.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamal,

thanks for the great words. My mind is filled up with enormous confidence when I read your kind words.

For Kumar drinking again is ruled out. He has pledged to quit if his prayers are answered.

Your case is different Kamal. You should never quit.

Just go to your b'day thread and see what I have written there.
    thanks once again,
    love,

2. Jithiks

Jithiks Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,

Thanks for acknowledging the nerudal ! My brother's initial is 'S'.

And for reading the ALS 10, usually when you post the episodes, it is my time 8:30-9pm (Eastern Standard Time-US). Guess that will be your time, 6am.

So, I would have already lit the lamps in the evening between 5:30-6pm (that will be your time 3am). Since I usually have my dinner, when you post the episodes, maybe, I will wait, read ALS first. Seriya?

As for Honda City..please don't take it otherwise, even we have liking for the Honda models here and both our car & van are from Honda! So, same pinch!:)

All the best for the next episode!

Regards
    Krithika

Last edited: Sep 11, 2008
  3. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar and Krithika

We seem to be in a lot of common clubs-- first it was the " Afraid of Dogs" club and now the " Honda owners" club. We too love our Honda accord and Honda civic a lot!

Last edited: Sep 11, 2008
  4. varalotti

Dear Krithika,
    Have noted your brother's initials. But am thinking of the other scene which I told you earlier.
    I will be posting ALS 10 almost 14 hours ahead of schedule. That is I will be posting it on Sunday 14th September around 4 25 pm my time. That would be Sunday morning for you. So you can light the lamp at the usual time on Sunday evening and then read it.
    Many NRIs living in the US share a passion for Honda Vehicles. When I went to San Hose last September, I found that my brother-in-law, Indhu's brother has a Honda Odyssey. And then Vandhana came to pick me up for a mini ILites meet there. She was driving the same car as well.
    Unlike you and Usha who have enjoyed these great vehicles, my passion is at present confined to ogling.
    regards,
    sridhar

5. varalotti

Dear Usha,
    nice to know that. Honda produces great vehicles and their fan clubs should be large.
    It was sheer happiness to know that we share the same passion - for me it just stops at the level of passion.
    I love my Tata Marina as well.
    love,

6. Sowparnika

Sowparnika Silver IL'ite

dear sridhar sir,
    i too think prithvi raj would make a great choice for naren. he has that young yet matured look, and would look great as a well educated, young businessman... :)
    and thanks for the info on ALS-10's release and Lord Narasimha...
    (great that sunday is just a cuple of days away !)

7. vashini

vashini Bronze IL'ite

Hi!
    Just a small suggestion. Ajith (Arun) and Prithvi Raj (Naren), Prakash Raj (Dr.Kumar), Nadhiya (Dr.Kamla), Asin (Priya) will be just superb!

Last edited: Sep 12, 2008
  8. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Sorry for mentioning the wrong episode. That shows how you have captivated us with your writings.
    That day my SIL's son is getting engaged between 3 and 4 pm. So I would be away from home. Ofcourse, I have an :idea. I will light the lamp before I leave home and the moment I am back home I shall read it! I am waiting eagerly for this episode. Since it is a great event for you, I wolud love to be a part of it too. But then my co Iletes would be ahead of me :-(

Thank you so much for your affection. The first thing when I visit a book stores would be to look out for this book. In the mean time, if I am able to make it to the library, I shall borrow it. But I love to possess books which I have loved reading. So, eventually I will buy it.
    I am sure, 14th evening, Indusladies is going to experience a traffic jam, what with all ilites waiting axxiously as one would for the results of the board exam to be out!
    Love,
    Malathi

9. varalotti

dear sowpar,
    so let's settle on Prithviraj for now unless some ILite comes up with some one better.
    I am introducing a casting discussion on the story as well.
    sridhar

10. varalotti

Everything is okay, Vashini. Except Asin. We'll delay casting for Priya. I doubt whether she would come into the story.